cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I am running a 2821 Router running 12.4(23) and I am having some odd experiences with nat.Basically i want the clients on one subnet to be natted for everything except DNS traffic.The natting works correctly if im just testing basic nat. however w...

we are using a monitoring tools that report any thing that happens on the network,,, in this event code handler I got ABR=83% ( threshold=99%)my first question what does this mean second what cli should I use see this on the router/switchThanks

gusy i have noticed one thing while applying route-map there is option to match specific prefiz-listfor exampleroute-mapmatch ip address prefix-list blocknow i have seen that in some config only prefix was written not prefix-list is it the same thing...

Hi every body!We use power injector when there is no poE port avaiable on the switch. Power injector sits between switch and PoE device.I want to know about multi-connection injector that provides POe ports connected to poE devices on side and conne...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allI have a problem as following:My office have 2 Internet line (line 1 and line 2)connect via a cisco router 2811 (IOS AdIPvervice), I use route-map to load sharing internet traffic. Route-map, Rouing is ok. But several websites are not accessed,...

I have cisco 7609-S router(12.2(33)SRA6), where i have WS-X6582-2PA enhanced flexwan module. There are two no. of PA-4E1G cards installed in enhanced flexwan.There are two problems"1. It is in unknown state but traffic is flowing through card.2. When...

I have a 3745 w/ a NME-16ES-1G-P and have 7 vlans on the NMEand I'm running OSPF on both and I'm able to ping any ip assined to the router but not past thatI'm sure its something simple that I'm just over lookingI've attached the Configs of both the ...

(Refering to the config below). I configured a PBR to pass or packet that match access list 112 to int tun 82,and if tun 82 is down,it should pass them to tun 7. My questions is..1.will the traffic actualy go to tun 7 if tun 82 is not available?2.If ...

Resolved! 802.3 af standard

hi every body!I have few questions about 802.3af standard. A link at www.flukenetworks.com about PoE describes:" A 802.3af compliant powered device is able to accept power either using the alternative A or B"then in the same paragraph, I find:" this ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router with 4 T1's in a multilink configuration that peers via BGP to another router (point-to-point circuits). The issue I am seeing is that the BGP peer flaps when one of the 4 links fails. Do I need to disable multilink fragmentation or s...

jwilson1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble with a 1760 router as it is not recognizing a brand new WIC-4ESW. The IOS was recently upgraded. The slot it is being connected to was tested with a different card and has been shown to work. Any help in this matter would be ap...

AGSamalot by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to load an IOS that supports MPLS for the 2621XM router. Does anyone have a suggested IOS I should run? I am setting up a lab for the CCNP ISCW certification test.

I am a attempting the setup a MPLS lab.I am currently using the IOS c2600-advipservicesk9-mz.124-10.bin. It does not give me any options to setup MPLS under the config int or the config-if. Does anyone know a IOS that does have MPLS for the 2621 rout...

Hi,I am going to upgrade the IOS of a catalyst 6509-E with WS-SUP720-3B in it.I checked the data sheet of SUP720 and Cisco says "WS-SUP720-3B supports 512MB of DRAM for the route processor and 512 MB for the switch processor, upgradeable to 1GB"How c...

kenng2086 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes