cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi<Please can someone veify that by default you can only use 75% of available bandwidth of your physical interface, i mean 750M of 1G, otherwise you configure max-bandwith command to utilize 100%, but then it degrade the performance ?Regards,

Hello , 1- I'm connect a Cisco 2600 Router through serial port to a PARADYNE 7975 M/SDSL . My problem is when run "sho int" , status of the serial interface is down,down , whereas DTE LED from 7975M/SDSL is on. I'm connected S0/1 to DCE. The output...

Hello,I'm not very good at navigating through documents on this website but can someone tell me if the Cisco ASA 5510 can be used as a router and firewall OR if there is a link on its documentation. I appreciate your help!Thanks!Oliver

Hi,I've tried many times to get help for my 857W as the NAT keeps crashing on me in fact once per day! Yes it really is that severe as I run servers behind it which need to be accessable by the web.I think the cause of the problem was that I used SD...

kayasaman by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I hav a requireent where we have two ISP to terminate our WAN link, plus I also neeed to connect 8 customers thru IPsec VPN tunnel. SO bascially I have to terminate 10 routable ports and add rotuing as per requirement.So please suggest the right rout...

HiI need to upgrade the flash and the ram for one of mine 1760-v. I have found different information of the maximum allowed memory, some sites says 96mb, some 128mb and some 160mb. I found one site that claimed that 1760 release after 2003 support up...

Dears ,We have requirement for our ISP Edge , We were planning to go for ASR 1000 or 6500 switch .We have currently the upstreams providers connected thru Gigabit Fibre (LX/LH) and the traffic on each interface is about 1 Gig . To the upstream we hav...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,I am little confused in a basic routing concept. I have a router with routing table as below (mention as example)D 192.168.32.0/24 [90/12345] via 10.1.1.1R 192.168.32.0/26 [120/4] via 10.1.1.2O 192.168.32.0/19 [110/3] via 10.1.1.3If the ...

All,Which is more preferred, and why? It seems as though the zone-based firewalls allow for more control over what type of traffic is allowed out/in, but is that the case? How many of you are using these?Thanks,John

i configured router with loanlalancing for two webservers in cisco 1841 , it is working fine but when roter reload or restart automatic config change and i am getting NAT pool rotate error........why, any solution ple .......Regards,Sujeet

I have a 3750-48-ps that I've had unplugged for a couple of months, went to plug it in yesterday and nothing happened... No lights or anything.Wondering if part of the AC part of the power supply went out I went and tried the DC connector, and nothin...

w-schultz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes