cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have configured the internet link in cisco 1841 router. In that I have blocked the in bound traffic using access-list and blocked outbound traffic using IOS filter. I have allowed outbound for ftp.http,https etc. inbound I have allowed icmp , e...

6509 IOS Ver 12.1(13)E16Sup 1 w/ MSFC2 Daughter boardWe recently replaced the chassis, flexwan, and the PA-MC-2T1 T1 card.When we perform a show mod, only the flexwan shows up not the card, when seating the flexwan into the chassis the "enable" light...

Hello All, I am attempting to use ACS for manage my User accounts for my router however. it seems that when try to go the radius tab in ACS and input the device security key the webpage does not recognize the key I have typed. it keeps saying...

Hello - I currently have a 3mb DSL line going to our ASA 5520. I need more speed at this location, but DSL is the only option I have. Is there a way, if I had a second DSL line brought in, to somehow "team" or use them both in my ASA?

HiI am using MS Office communications sever/client. We have an issue whereby UDP traffic seems to pass ok initially on a video call, but then drops off, leaving the video frozen on the end point, and may occasionally update. We have tested in front o...

I have a (1) POD CCNP lab setup that I recently started up for some practice labs. (2) of my 2501 routers seem to have some kind of issue but I'm having trouble isolating. Below are the errors I'm seeing. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I...

mmrozek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone please explain why ip cef unresolved out puts shows some hosts ? which scenarios we are receiving such errors. Any links(documents regarding this) ? Thanks in advance.

arulgobi1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the TFTP server installed by CiscoWorks be accessed outside of the application. When I try to send a config to the CiscoWorks server manually from a switch, I get a message:%Error opening tftp://wdcma215/rtpwdc-bir-sx01-confg (Permission denied)C...

Dear All,I have a customer reported that they have some problem for conference call, one to one call is O.K., however, when multiple user join conference call, it's getting problem, customer requested to enable IGMP on the router, could you please gu...

trinawong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a corporate office that currently everyone is at. We our opening a new office due to growth that has two point to point t1's between the two. We want to bridge it so traffic from the VLAN's in the corporate office can come across to the ...

rraver by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are using BGP as PE and CE routing protocol in MPLS VPN. We are using RR for VPNV4 Routes propagation. when ever the link fails and restoers, routes from the CE Router are being recived through BGP, but until and unless we do soft reset with...