cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two Internet services setup at two locations. One of the location is purely for backup purposes. I'd like to provide failover from one provider to the other internally to the users. We don't host any web servers or such. I only want the intern...

Tshi M by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What the common root cause if we have error on the Symbol-Err,FCS-Err.How to fix it.Thanks----------- reading ------------DR3#sh int gi3/1 counters errors Port Align-Err FCS-Err Xmit-Err Rcv-Err UnderSize OutDiscardsGi3/7 ...

sam_manay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,after 3 seperate attempts to gain help for why my internet keeps cutting out I think I am at the source of the problem!The internet will go after an amount of time and nothing will be able to connect apart from the router requiring a restart.Upon ...

kayasaman by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am building my CCNP lab. Currently I have three 2950 switches and a bunch of routers (3640s and 2610s). I need to practice layer 3 switching, but they seem to start around $200. Can I use a 3640 with 6 ethernet ports as a layer 3 switch? I know ...

chull6509 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Can someone please tell me how I turn off flow control on a gigabitethernet interface in a 2851 series router. Software is Version 12.4(3d).The output of show int gi0/0 shows that output flow-control. See below output:Thanks for any help!Giga...

bmcginn by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have established a new ATM/DSL from my service provider and i have cisco 1841 router. May help me to configure my router?Note i have a TG605s Thomson modem for direct connect to ATM circuit then RJ45 Ethernet from modem to cisco 1841 WAN module.My ...

Hi,below is my isis configR1interface fe 0/0ip address 192.168.2.2 255.255.255.0ip router isisisis circuit-type level-2-onlyinterface s 0/0ip address 172.16.1.1 255.255.255.252ip router isisisis circuit-type level-1router isisnet 49.0001.1111.1111.11...

Hi, I have always seen this and just wanted to know how it works .... The question is that the WAN routers speed is say 100MB and it is connected to an access switch, 4506 which has gig ports on it. My question is that if say that there are 72 over g...

InternetB by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to determine which interface module I need to provide a ethernet interface to the 1841. I have a fractional T1 in the one interface, but want to bring in a second network segment from one of my switches. Can someone point me to the corre...

Hi, Just want to know more abt. the usage of this command. I know the command has its attributes like ie) export, internet ...etc. I want to know that if I see something like this, set community 65111:2211 Is this command used to tag routes so that ...

InternetB by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are having connectivity like,Voice RT(Location A)->Voice RT2(Location B)-> RT connected to Core switches (Location B)We removed uplink between Core1 and Core2 and at same time Voice calls dropped.Do we require any additional config on Core swit...

Resolved! passive interface

Hi,In ospf, I config the passve-interfce to interface. e.g.router ospf 1network 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.255passive-interface fe0/0Does it mean that the interface FE 0/0 MUST be the "stub area"?ordoes the "passive-interface" appear in stub area? If config t...

Hi,Is it possible to configure the HSRP between Cisco 2651XM and Cisco 2651 routers?Is it necessary to have the same IOS version in both routers?Please help me.Thanks and Regards,S.Venkataraman.

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

guys few ospf question if some can please advise:area XX stub no summaryarea XX nssaarea XX nssa defaukt information originatearea xx nssa no summarywhat does the above commands do secondly ospf over NBMA.....if we put the command on interface ip osp...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card