cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Guys i m trying to install cisco SDM on router.....can someone please tell me how to enable http or https service on cisco router????

Hello, I am creating the following route-maps. I am sure my understanding is correct, but wanted to be very sure.I am creating following route-maps. route-map Router1_to_Router2export permitmatch ip address Router1_to_Router2ip access-list stand...

Hello fellow CiscolytesIn studying for my BSCI exam (and enhancing my knetwork knowledge in general), do I want to spring up to $300 for a packet analyzer on the eBay?The very specific thing I'm trying to observe is the AS_PATH attribute in action on...

Hi everybody,I'm searching for a solution to replace two old 3640 router's that have a too high CPU load (average 60 - 70%)for new services. They both have 15 Subinterfaces, and are connected with a 34mbit ATMcircuit on the main interface (each).The ...

tomiczekl by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,what is the configuration syntax so that after the router detects no traffic coming from the peer it kills the tunnel.This is currently what I have, but it doesn't seem to be working.crypto isakmp policy 5 encr 3des authentication pre-share ...

Yet another question. I have a test network environment setup and I'm trying to setup trunking between my two switches. My question is, what encapsulation do my serial interfaces on the routers need to be to allow dot1q trunking? Right now the enc...

mgar18777 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have seen couple of similar posts but no kool answer.I have Cisco 2800 Series Router with One DSL connection terminated on it used for internet browsing & Hosting.The Service provider cannot increase the DSL speed, so I will have another DSL ...

Hi All,We are looking into getting two T1 lines and bonding them using CEF. Our primary use for these T1s is VPN usage. Our ISP is saying that there could be problems if we bonded them together on one router using CEF. Has anyone had problems with th...

vpoon87 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm hoping someone will be able to help me with a solution to my problem.I have a CISCO 2811 running IOS 12.4 and 4 ADSL lines unfortunately not bonded so have seperate public IP addresses. NAT and CEF as been setup so that traffic is pretty much ...

l33h3lluk by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloi need to separate two networks in my LAN, using router with one public IP address, is the concept of Virtual router will works here, if so could some one give brief configuration assuming one router with static routing protocol.thank you

alaeldien by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card