cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Does anyone know why spanning-tree would place the Fa0 interface on a c871 in to a self-looped state?When we connect a PC to the interface everything works fine and the PC can ping the vlan1 interface on the router. As soon as we place a switch on th...

router 4 is learning route for 192.168.192.0/24 from both R2/R3 from EIGRP. I would R4 to use R3 as a backup instead. i need to change the AD on router R3 to send the 192.168.192.0/24 route to R4 with AD of 100 instead of 90. I have created a prefix...

Hi Expertise,I have a Cisco 1841 acting as my core router (with HSRP to another 1841). I have 2 more routers on which MPLS ckt is getting terminated. My branches are getting connected to my LAN via MPLS. LAN users are accessing internet via core rout...

Dear sir, The cisco switch model no are 3750 already multimode GBIC is connected and working, I need to confirm whether single mode GBIC would support in the switch. Other side switch is 2950 and I have to connect single mode GBIC to be connected. pl...

Hiii, is it possble to make work the VIC module by inserting into a HWIC slot on Cisco 2851 router?? Can we use it in vice-versa.When I have inserted VIC module in HWIC slot, the card is getting recognized throgh "sh diag" command but it is not showi...

Hi,I read that the ip bandwidth-percent eigrp [as] [percent] command should be issued on point-to-point interfaces to limit the amount of EIGRP traffic.So the bandwidth command will only be used for route metric calculations?How about the same comman...

ccnpninja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have the following challenge:My Cisco ASA5505, has two working site-site vpn tunnels. Over these tunnels (remote sites are also ASA5505), i want to run both data and voice traffic. I want to apply QoS on these vpn's, so that my voice traffic wont...

ov by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following route-map applied in-bound:ip prefix-list DENY_BAD_ROUTES seq 10 deny 0.0.0.0/8 le 32ip prefix-list DENY_BAD_ROUTES seq 20 deny 10.0.0.0/8 le 32ip prefix-list DENY_BAD_ROUTES seq 30 deny 127.0.0.0/8 le 32ip prefix-list DENY_BAD_R...

I have a 7206VXR (NPE-G2) processor running c7200p-spservicesk9-mz.124-15.T4.bin. Every once in a while at peak hour, i get the following:.Sep 18 18:07:02: %SYS-3-CPUHOG: Task is running for (2004)msecs, more than (2000)msecs (230/230),process = IP N...

jgitau123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any good simulation programs out there where I can plug in the network info and issue commands to the cisco router to see if the commands are successful?I am mostly concerned with setting up a proper firewall, VLAN, and VPN.

Hello! I have a router cisco 1811 with 2 of the WAN interface. I have to configure the WAN connection with two different ISPs to allow failover. My current setup is as follows: ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 ip_isp-router_1 ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 ip_isp-...