cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, The setup is i got a static ip route on two core switch 6509 and an eigrp on the other two core switches 6509. The route thru WAN is very slow and i installed a leased line and place two routers in between.I am planning to use EIGRP with redistri...

edongskiu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was given a Catalyst 4006 with a Sup Engine 2 (WS-X4013) and a 48 port RJ45 switch (WS-X4148-RJ). All i got extra with it was a blue RJ45 Console cable. I was told the Engine was wiped to defaul settings, but have no idea how to log into the consol...

Hello,I'm having a hard time trying to determine whether this line card with 512MB of ram will be able to hold the full BGP table from 3 different providers (2 ATT, MCI, and Savvis). The company I work for will be replacing two older 12000 series ro...

Please read attached graph.. Problem: 1.) SMTP traffic is not forwarding to Barracda Spam Firewall.2.) show access-list 180Extended IP access list 180 10 permit tcp any host 64.162.231.120 eq smtp (19999 matches) I see matches....3.) What could b...

Cisco IOS is still so greek to me. I am tring to configure a Cisco 1812 router to load balance between two ADSLs provided by AT&T, the Static IPs I have for the two lines are not in the same subnet, and PPPoe is handled at the DSL modems and not at t...

Hi What does this message mean when I do a show isdn status on the BRI interface of my ISDN BRI link? Please see below.xxxx_1841#sh isdn statusGlobal ISDN Switchtype = basic-net3ISDN BRI0/1/0 interface dsl 2, interface ISDN Switchtype = basic-...

bericaleb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several routers on our WAN that are reporting the wrong ip address in the Syslog message. The address that is being reported in this case is the serial interface and not the loopback interface. We have logging source-interface loopback0 in t...

Hi all I have an ADSL line connected to 2811 router and configured PPPoE on the router.this router is connected to ASA where all the inside network is PAT ed to outside interface of the ASA.My question is in ADSL router what IPs should I NAT in "...

anva12345 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i have a customer who would like a isdn link setup from company abc once the link is up they would need me to provide spid id to them. I will be using a cisco 2851 router and would need the recommended card and a sample onfig

Need to know how the redundant power supplies work in the 3845. At 110V the is draw 4amps, does each power supply draw 4 amps and thus the total is 8 amps for the unit or does one PS draw 4 and other 0 until failure ?

Hi, I am studying for BSCI and can't understand this route-map scenario. I have set up below scenario in my little home lab routers but cannot understand the output. Router A has 3 interfaces to 3 routers. Rtr A connects to Rtr B with EIGRP 50 via se...

Hi, I have a VWIC2-2MFT-G703 (2-Port T1/E1 Voice / WAN w/ D&I & unstructured E1 ) and need to configure this. Can someone tell me :-1) how do I see this card on my 3825 router ? Coz I am not seeinng this card when I have put it in my router ...2) ho...

InternetB by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP Prepend

Just a quick question, if i have a community string from an ISP that will prepend my route, if i set that community 3 times will it prepend it 3 times?for examplexx:2200 prepend to peers (ISP XX )if i set community on 1.1.1.0/24 xx:2200, xx:2200, xx:...

tomek0001 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've got an error message saying enqueued to process level.I am trying to find something in the cisco site but i do not seem to succeed anything. Does anyone know what this error means?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card