cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have 2 x 3750G-24TS and 1 x 3750G-12S-S back planed together.We are going to become a node for our WAN with a 10Gig fibre connection coming in and 1Gig fibre connections going out to other sites.Is there a switch that has 10Gig fibre uplink(s) and ...

I have a 2960 swich (G0/1, G0/2, G0/3, G0/4) form a L3 port channel with 7604 (G0/1, G0/2, G0/3, G0/4)Can I Control the outgoing and incoming use the same link. That ise.g. ( Source 192.168.1.1 ping to 10.1.1.1 ) use 2960 G0/1 out via 7604 G0/1 and r...

acbenny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, I have 3845 router, i want to block peer 2 peer application. i have downloaded pdlm files for kaaza and bittorrent. i have heard that the pdlm for kaaza2 seems to cause some problem. please help me to configure how to block all peer 2 peer applic...

Hi All, I am facing a problemI have to 6500 switches and they are connected together with gig port.I have gig modules on both.The gigport on the Core switch is going to errdisable.When i check the Distribution switch there are lot of input errors.I h...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Faulty T1 ??

Hi I have a point to point T1 I'm getting complaints from users that internet traffic and specific applications used over the circuit are slow I checked both the remote and local side and found what seems to be many errors but would like some additio...

Attach is the Network topology diagram that I am going to implement. My requirement is to encrypt all traffic leaving from any branch or core location.Is this design practically good choice.3 separate DMVPN cloud one for each locationPermanent ipsec ...

Resolved! Route map question

I have 1 site on my WAN that is in the process of being de-merged from our company and converting to an independent company. I am looking for a way to only allow this branch Internet access through our data center ASA. Our WAN is MPLS using BGP. I...

boshardy1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I hope I am clear with this, if I'm not - Sorry.I currently have a 2811 router in use as a backup vpn device, and working perfectly for the few locations that need its use. I now have a need that if a vpn request comes in from a specific IP address...

Hi Guys, i got 1 question regarding question. i was just wondering if anyone can help me in answering it.I have a frame-relay link lets say 1 mb.i wanna configure qos and for some application lets say for example telnet. i wanna guarantee banwdith ...

amitbatra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys , how can i configure bgp soo community in IPV4 network enviorment ? i have BGP IPv4 running in my network . no vrf's no vpnv4 bgp.. Simple IPv4 BGP with some IBGP and EBGP peers.i wanna advertise a network with soo community . how could i d...

amitbatra by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Running broadband featureset and the 'ping atm' command is not included. IS there any other way in the IOS to to test the l2 connecion?Cheers

oloneb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes