cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Why does the corresponding serial interface of an E1 link show the default BW as 1984Kbit instead of the line data rate (=2048Kbit) or its actual data rate (64X30 = 1920Kbit) without framing and signaling ?The confusion is that according to my unders...

rsgamage1 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to bond 4 T1's in a 2811? I heard that I need to go up to a 2821, as the 2811 does not have the horsepower to bundle 4T1's... first I have ever heard of this, and wanted to toss it out there to see if it is a valid statement.*** I want...

Hi,Our INTERNET router is getting hits from a public IP on a router and would like to block that IP. Interface E0 ( Public ) Interface FE0/1 ( LAN )IP nat pool Internet x.x.x.x x.x.x.x netmask 255.255.255.240access-list 10 permit 192.168.1.100 ( This...

Hello EveryoneCan some one help me configuring unequal load balance in a single 3800 series router. I have 2 wan connections from a single ISP. One is via fiber (8MB) and the other is via Wireless (2MB). I want to utilized both the wan links; like 70...

Hi friends,I have a unique requirement from a customer. He does not have any web filtering device in his network but he believes that web filtering can be done by some public proxy if we force traffic towards it. I know the IP address of the proxy bu...

Hello All, In an attemp to upgrade/install my AS, it took me to the shown interface instead of ROMMON,how can i get out of this interface to proceed with the installations?. The underlisted is all that shows up now when the router boots.Tha...

newnetman by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Point to Point T1 using two 2800 routers, which I've noticed many Line Code Violations on, as well as path code violations, when I run the "sh controller t1" command.My connection is up and running but certain type of activities seems to ...

varouj by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Here's the situation …. I have a remote router acting as an ABR for both OSPF area 5 and area 0. In area 5, I have a network address of 10.1.2.0 /24 that I want to keep advertising in area 5 but not to have the network advertised via area 0. The...

Hi there,I've been working with my Cisco 800 Series router to try to allow access to an internal camera viewing server, and also a few IP cameras.I have added the ip nat inside source static lines into the config, and also the permits to the access l...

jaikaiman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,What is Cisco recommend policy on the VPDN source-ip command..Use the global config command:1. vpdn source-ipOrUse the VPDN group command2. source-ipWhich one is recommeneded..PR

Mavrick25 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the E1 network modules/interfaces supported by c1841?Is there a link to for quick reference in general?Show version on a c1841 indicates that it has 1 Channelized E1/PRI port.What could be the corresponding module?Is it NM-1CE1U, NM-1CE1B or...

rsgamage1 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,does it make any difference if my class(es) are in different order.. say default class at the top in a policy and priority class at the bottom.. Will it require extra processing ..Hope I am clear..Thx,GP