cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,What are the consequences of disabling IP unreachables?With in the context of device hardening it is recommended to disable this. However, I've also read that this could affect PMTUD and sending of "packet too big" messages.What are your experienc...

RanilG by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI!in some of the EIGRP configuration we are using the wildcard mask.can anyone tell me why we are using widcard mask in EIGRP configuration and what is advantage if we used it

My syslogging is only recording messages when - say - I make a chang to the router. But so far I have had no luck in logging that NAT translations that get created.ip nat log translations sysloglogging facility local6logging source-interface Gigabit...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Howdy all, sorry to post again but I've got a few more additional questions in regards to this migration. Firstly here's the existing config off our current router (2501):version 11.1service slave-logservice password-encryptionservice udp-small-serv...

I'm trying to connect a remote office to a central network using the routers dot11 interface to serve as the WAN connection between the two networks. Unfortunately, I've had a hard time finding relevant documentation. Any suggests or direction to doc...

Everytime I boot I have to do a "copy startup-config running-config" to get my config up. I know this is a no-brainer, But I have no brain left. EVEN IF I "COPY RUNNING-CONFIG STARTUP-CONFIG" OR "WR MEM". I still boot up in a "router>" prompt and my ...

Hello,In the following command:Routing entry for xx.xxx.xx.0/24 Known via "bgp 11111", distance 20, metric 0 Tag 64561, type external Advertised by bgp 111xx (self originated) Last update from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 07:47:41 ago Routing Descriptor Bloc...

Hello - We have just upgraded from a 2XT1 to a 4XT1 that connects our central office to 60 remote offices.Unfortunately, it's managed router (Verizon) so I can't get into it. However, I am using Netfow on it and I have noticed that no matter how muc...

I've just recently brought up a peering with one of our ISPs. The goals of my config are to deny bad routes(bogons), deny transit traffic, and to accept default plus local routes from my isp. When I do a 'sho ip bgp neigh x.x.x.x routes' I only get t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card