cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We have an ISDN link between 2 locations.but when we tried to ping doesn't go thruwith each other...Can please someone check if there7s a problem on the config??We're not sure yet if it will work or notif it happens that the main line is down.Here's ...

jsheriony by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2651XM 12.4(11)T I am using as my Internet router.Currently the router has serial WIC card and an external CSU/DSU with a single T1 connection to the Internet via frame-relay.I have installed a VWIC-2MFT-T1/E1 card in the second slot.The goa...

I'm trying to come up with a solution and need to see if anyone has any pointers or advice they would be willing to share. Basically what we have is our main Internet connection is a metro ethernet circuit to our ISP. Our ISP has also provided us w...

Resolved! Compression module

Hi,Are the compression modules like AIM-COMPR4 and AIM-COMPR-V2 used only for WAN interfaces?Can we use them for Ethernet interfaces?Thanks,Taha

tahalotfi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

folksi have a single internet connection and a 3745 on the perimeteri want to provide some kind of resilience in case the 3745 fails by clustering a 3745 pair so i was thinking the HSRP is the answermy problem is that i'm pretty limited on the number...

Hallo,I'm new here and am looking for the following:a 4 port (load balanced) ADSL to GB Ethernet router, with VPN and firewall. Can you advise me which of your products best suits these requirements?Many thanks,Peter Wild

pbwild by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am going to install a new cisco 2821 Router in a educational institution. I am 4 e1 ports installed and will get 8 mbps from service provider.When i am connecting to the remote site (Service Provider Network) then my e1 ports frequently gets up ...

HI,I'm studing for BGP exam but I have some doubts on how the redistribution process works, so I would like to discuss about it. Netpro.txt contains the explanation of the issue, and confs.rar the configurations of the small lab I created.Thanks in a...

Marcofbbr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 6 new T1's coming in on a T1 card on a 7206. We are having a problem with PPP multilink on this card. Here is the configuration for the multilink and each of the T1s:interface Multilink1 ip address 10.105.255.174 255.255.255.252 ppp multili...

In an MPLS scenario for a large number of sites spread across globe, accessing the app. in datacenter, packets are able to reach the target gateway edge router but the network beyond that (the datacenter app)are not accessible. What could be the prev...

aksher by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloIm using a Cisco 1841 where FastEthernet0/0 is the customers LAN, and FastEhternet0/1 is the WAN uplink.When im trying to set the wan uplink to mtu size 1524 i get the following error: % Interface FastEthernet0/1 does not support user settable m...

Leifkaare by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes