cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi therei am trying to set up a frame relay hub and spoke enviroment in my home lab.I have three 2600 routers and one frame switch(2520).R1 is the hubI have the s0/0 of R1 connected to s1 of FR switch.R2 has s0/0 coneected t0 S2 of FRS and R3 has s0/...

Hi I'm jr. engineer where I work and we have a couple frame relay circuits, and several T1's and T3's via teleco providers. It seems that when I have issues I'm always fighting with the Teleco for assistance. When I have issues on the link I hop on t...

Dear experts,iam facing a big problem that isAccess Rule1: 172.16.0.34 IP should be allowed through LAN.Access Rule2: Allowed network traffic 172.16.2.100 - 172.16.2. 254Except the above network range no other traffic should be allowed through our LA...

Hi. I have next shema: ISP(give internet and remote office channel on one wire) --> 2924XL ( connected meny isp, for ISP i have VLAN) -(dot11q)-> 2821 (for every ISP configured subinterface and vlan). How i can configure 2924 and 2821 that would wor...

HiI need some help pleasecan anybody provide me with a network diagram for a small office infrasructure as an example so that i get to know how a network looks like in a production enviroment pleaseei did some googling but could not find network diag...

Hi,We are using ASA Version 7.2(2) Firewall and its configured public IP 122.166.9.59 for external interface. The customer using one remote desktop in side network for accessing from outside .Can we use single public IP for firewall external network ...

Dear All,May I know under what kind of situation the CTS will show down, the circuit is running fine currently. thank you.SATTSA1#sh int s1/0Serial1/0 is up, line protocol is up Hardware is M4T MTU 1500 bytes, BW 1536 Kbit, DLY 20000 usec, re...

trinawong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am having a query regarding FDDI token ring. I am looking for a switch which can support FDDI Token Ring. The following documentation leads that Cat 5000 and Cat 3900 supports FDDI Token Ring. But those switches are End Of Sale. http://www...

jachowda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup an acess server to allow reverse telnets into a practice lab. I was able to get this working but I would like to be able to establish the reverse telnet sessions without entering a username and password. The access server is pr...

izackvail by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

No sure if this is the correct forum but we are prepping a network for Voice and making sure all QOS requriements are set correctly setup.We have a network of CAT65K with SUP720. We will be enabling MLS QOS on the switch which will set all ports to u...

paulhardy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with the standard AC power supply in a 2811. Can I simply order the spare PWR-2811-AC-IP= so that I can get PoE in the chassis and swap the power supplies? I want to make sure that I have all of the system board connections and cabl...

kbyrd by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Block O E2 routes

i have 3 routers in ospf area 0.SW1-interface Vlan1 ip address 9.9.9.1 255.255.255.248 ip ospf network non-broadcast ip ospf dead-interval minimal hello-multiplier 10!router ospf 1 log-adjacency-changes network 9.9.9.0 0.0.0.7 area 0 neighbor 9.9.9.2...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am preparing for ISCW exam.I have 3 2610XM routers, I am trying to do MPLS lab in this router with latest enterprises IOS image, unfortunately there is no MPLS in this IOS image.If any body know which IOS is compatable for MPLS in cisco 2610XM rout...