cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

My customer connected a 2960G-48TC-L to a preconfigured C1841 router. The router was hard coded to 10 Full and the 2960G to auto/auto. The 2960G would only auto configure to 10 Half. Hard coding the 2960G to 10 Full knocked down the link as did se...

dnorthrup by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm planning a backup wan connection that will use an ASA and vpn tunnel as a backup method of WAN connectivity. Right now we have a private BGP AS on a frame, and my idea is to have a floating static route on my WAN router pointing to my ASA that w...

Hi, I have to replace the switch that is the vtp server and install a new one.the question is should I have to add to the newtwork the new one first and configure it as client and promote to server after the old has been disconnected?What are the ste...

Having issues routing on faste2/0I made up IPs and put them in...mostly non-routable. If we put an IP address on the faste2/0 INT it will not work at all. However if we put the same IP on faste1/1 as a secondary all works fine. We are wondering why i...

Hi All,I have a 3845 rtr currently running with IOS: flash:c3845-advsecurityk9-mz.124-3d.bin. Iam trying to upgrade the Image to : c3845-advipservicesk9-mz.124-19b , so the BGP will be supported and I can use this as Internet rtr.I deleted the exis...

Everyone, I believe this is right but my understanding of the intricacies of ATM is fuzzy enough that I would like confirmation. Here is the scenario: 2 sites connected via a sometimes-congested 4mb ATM (4 T1's) link and all traffic is given a DSC...

I am redoing our network design for existing offices on our new MPLS circuit. Will the remote offices workstations, servers, and phones be able to communicate with this topology? I was thinking that the local PC's, etc would think that since a requ...

I want to offer two services to my customers, one is Internet and the other is VOD. How can give a customer who subscribe to 512kbps of Internet to use VOD service which requires bandwidth of 4Mbps? This customer obtain IP address on my DHCP 3845 rou...

exchange1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes