cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! ebgp-multihop

I understand that when you use ebgp-multihop you need use static routes as well. Maybe I'm not understanding this or not doing it right but when I put in the static route I can ping the distant end of 10.128.184.105 but when I look to see if bgp esta...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1812 router configured with 2 different ISP connections. I was able to get a static IP range from both ISPs now and want to configure my router to use OER/SLA to do load-balancing using this example (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk...

Hi All,Due to the client requirement initially, I have built 2 OSPF areas (n/ws at different locations) without Area '0' (area 10 & area11). As both locations connect via 'L2L' tunnel, works fine. Inside of the LANS OSPF works fine. Now clent have an...

Hi,Why NAT happens to site-2-site IPsec tunnel?I configured an IPsec tunnel between site A and Site B. They are pining each other well. Site B has a web server which is open to the public. So it has a stactic NAT configured.eg. ip nat inside source s...

I have been assigned to configure a new connection to an internet ISP. I am wondering if to configure bandwidth management, and how I can do this effectively on the Cisco 2821 edge router? I am also wondering whether third party bandwidth management ...

chinenyeo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two upstream on my BGP and I want to make failover when either of them goes down . The attached diagram will explain my scenario and the config I did . I want to acheive the following thisAdvertise my Prefix_A thru ISP_A and Prefix_B thru ISP_...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,How are you doing?Anybody Could you tell me how to configure load balancing Cisco router or Do you have sample configuration on this?Note: All interface i used Ethernet only!!Best regards,Rechard_HK