cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I have just got one of these and unsure how to configure it. I have 8 useable IPs from my ISP and behind the router will be a Cisco ASA 5505. One of my public IPs is configured on the external interface of the ASA. Therefore, what I want is for...

uxbod1971 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear experts,I compleeted my ccna iam intersting in going for security .plz give me the suggssion i compleetd ccna ofter this what is the best.Regardssrini

what other solution I can do to use my frame relay switch router to remote other connected routers. I have two routers connected to this frame switch using back-to-back serial connector. My understanding is that frame switch is transparent to other r...

Here is my situation: - have MPLS Network with 6 locations - main router (10.20.0.1) ASA 5510From the main router I can ping all other routers, None of the other routers can ping the main router. But all of the other routers can ping each other.I tri...

dukeminus by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, hope someone can help me with this problem. We currently have a 2821 ISR with a T1 from our ISP. We are out of bandwidth so we are upgrading to a Metro Ethernet connection, which has been installed and tested. The problem/question:I want to h...

sbevlin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm designing a network that has 3 satellite offices, VPN'ing to the HQ's building (approx 100 users total). The three offices have a 8Mb Comcast cable internet connection and 1700 series routers. The HQ building has a Comcast Cable internet connecti...

Hi,I have a Cisco 4503 with the Fiber SFP port and say at a 500 meter distance I have a Cisco 3560G switch,I have multimode fiber between these switches,now Can configure the port as a trunk port.My guses is for trunking ,it is a layer 802.1q,there...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently iam using HSRP for my Vlans and planning to go for Load balancing using GLBP.Is it suggestable to go fot it or are there any issues with that.Pls suggest me.regds

I attended a WAAS class at Cisco recently and there was mention of a Windows executable that could optimize connections right from the PC. I'm trying to locate information about this, but am unable to find anything about it. Does anyone have a lin...

I have a simple PTP "hub-and-spoke" setup and EIGRP running between four offices. I am installing addtional circuits now to connect the four to each other for redundancy. My main office provides intrenet access to the others so the branches have de...

mparella by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes