cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

LLQ

Hi,I just wanted to confirm my understanding..A. class voice priority 500B. class voice priority 500 police 500 In case A , only in case of congestion voice wil be policed to 500 while in case B it will be always policed to 500 even witho...

I am facing problems while telneting to a remote router which is on a P2P link. Ping response the router is perfectly fine, but the telnet response is absolutely slow. Can any one comment on why this can happen???

*Mar 2 20:46:56.293: ISDN **ERROR**: Module-CCPRI Function-CCPCC_CallRoutingIn Error-Unknown event received in message from L3 or Host: 58Anyone seen the above or know where do I start looking? Thanks in advance

hannyong by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In order to accomodate a misbehaving application which ignores the routing table on the host and forwards all packets to the default route, I have a need to allow our 2811 router to accept packets from this system and forward them on the same subnet ...

We have several remote sites connecting to an ASA 5510 at our corporate office using Cisco 871 routers via vpn's. At present the remote sites do not have vpn's to each other but we are considering doing so. My question is what is the limit on the ...

jcobb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There's a doc describing PBR with "Multiple Tracking Options." In this doc, it describes PBR as being able to track the "Existence of an entry in the routing table." But, I can't find any further info or examples on how to do this.I need PBR to be ...

Hi,I have two link between two routers one at site A and other at site B and I want to use link1 as primary and link 2 as secondary. I have configured two default route with the different AD at my site B so my link 1 will become primary and when it w...

dangal.43 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have two 3845 routers.We have connected cross-cable between two routers.Other interface of both are connected to swich having 3 VLANS.Now we will be configuring trunk on both routers with sub-interfaces.Can we configure hsrp on those sub-interface...

Hello,We are considering a dual router branch office design and wanted to hear from anyone who has done this already, and what their general experience was (eg. “went great but watch out for…”).We have dual 6509-Es in our HQ anchoring T1s and T...