cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all,I newbie question.Bellow is from a sh int se 0/0/0How do calculate the rx and tx load in procent "%"?I am lost. :)Serial0/0/0 is up, line protocol is up Description: link to MGXVINBATE1.1.21.7.15 PortID:5844781MTU 1500 bytes, BW 1024 Kbit, DLY...

Hi all I configured PAT rule so that the vpn traffic from a remote client is forwarded through cisco 2821 router to vpn box (Nortel contivity) the problem is that when IKE traffic received the router forwarded to the client but somehow missing I mean...

i am facing problem in my network topology,i am conntectin two locations one with router1841 and 2nd with 3640 connected with P2P DSL link ,i have ISDN backup but i am unable to dial DDR ISDN once DSL modem will unsync because DSL modem connected wit...

adnan.dhl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working for an ISP. Since our clients often ask for testing performance on dsl and sdh links in the mpls cloud and I didn't found a method at work except IP SLAs udp jitter operation -which is quite useful, but not realistic-, I started using ttc...

Hi,Our company is going to implement a Citrix Farm at the data-center. There will be 6 presenation servers with two access gateways. There will be 60 concurrent users at a remote site. These Citrix users will be accessing via an MPLS WAN. The data-ce...

msrohman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just like to ask what is the difference between T1, Inverse Multiplex over ATM, MPLS, and MultiLink Frame Relay. Because I'm confused with them and how those thing work?Thanks....

OC

Hi,Is OC an aggregation or set of T1's? And how does it differ from IMA and MLFR?Or OC to DS like for example OC12 vs DS3Thanks