cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having a problem getting OSPF LSA's over an IPSEC VPN tunnelOur Network Currently has OSPF at the Core in 2 different locations, our main site has a BGP routing based IPVPN (Time Warner MPLS Dedicated Circuit) to our Sister location. This is bei...

I have 2 inputs for my internet link they are both the same speed. The config was setup for load balance and failover. I am upgrading one of the links to three times the speed and would like all traffic to use that link(Disable load Balance). And the...

I have a Cisco 2811 with a NM-2CE1T1-PRI network module. We plan to use this for backups via demand dial routing to remote Cisco routers with BRI cards.I am placing my PRI order and was sent this provisioning form to fill out. It seems very PBX speci...

hi,I'm new to supplicant development for wireless device. I'm not seeing any EAP-FAST packets coming to supplicant wireless device form the Radius Server(ACS) through Access point as i'm able to see the packet exchange between ACS server and the Acc...

sunil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are a small, new company and do not have an IT person yet so I need some basic recommondations. We get an OpteMAN connection from AT&T which comes with a CISCO 1841 or 2821 router (depending on speed). What are the advantages of the 2821 over the ...

Hi all,I've my 3845 with a giga interface configured 100M/Full Duplex.I've applied an Hierarchical Policy with a policy parent that shape traffic at 20M and the child that manage 3 different classes with CBWFQ.With show interface I see different outp...

cannone78 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have three private subnets at my company and I am utilizing a multihoned pc at the momemnt as a router. I would like to install a cisco router to replace it. In the past when I have used cheapo gear like netgear I have been unable to set t...

Can full BGP routing be done using a Supervisor 6E (upgraded to 1GB) on a catalyst 4500? We would get 2 full BGP feeds from 2 upstream providers.Works fine on a Cat 6500 with Sup2/MSFC2 both upgraded to 512MB.I know that the datasheet of the Sup6E st...

cisco by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Need your help for giving route.We are having one router where the Fastethernet is configured with 10.160.16.254 255.255.255.0Now Iam connecting another router to the switch and given pool ip.While giving route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.160.16.254 it is ...

Hello all, Can someone please take the pain to lead me into the step by step of how to connect a router to the internet.I currently have an ADSL internet connection.My routers are primarily 2611XM loaded with 256MB/32Flash, also have 2 CAT 3...

newnetman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card