cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I was wondering if anyone had any insight on the following:We have a hub and spoke network using Metro Ethernet and routing is performed by 3750G core switches at each site using EIGRP. Distributions switches are a mixture of 3550 and ...

shufordm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir, we have 4 webservers for this we r planing to take firewall for this webservers which firewall is the best. iam planing to take asa5510 is suitable for this application. Regards srini

Hi all,I am using C3750-12G, which is 12 port (10/100/1000) modular switch as WAN switch for terminating/connecting multiple wireless links and a C3845 router at same site.Here I would like to know if 4/8/16 port (10/100/1000) module available for C3...

rkcontrol by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for advice as to whether I should be looking at HSRP, VRRP, or GLBP for a new connection I am setting up. Here is the layout:Two catalyst L3 switches serving as the gateway for out internal LAN. Two 2811 routers in front of the switches,...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai all,1)Can some one tell me which ios will support BGP in cisco 1721 Router.Router has the Falsh of 64 ... i try to load some ..but when it is decompressing ..getting error "Not enough memory" ...2)If there is two ios in router ..how to delete th...

HiI have a topology as per attached diagram. R1,R2 and R3 are running OSPF and R1 and R3 are having iGBP neighborship. I have redistributed OSPF in BGP and BGP in OSPF so that AS 100 becomes an transit AS. Now i have networks 7.7.7.1/24,8.8.8.1/24,9....

ashish by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a route that I am trying to advertise to an external provider via BGP, but with no success.- This is an EBGP connection;- I have the route in my IGP table (OSFP);- I have given the network statement in BGP to advertise the route;- I have...

adil.javid by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have configured a Cisco 870 to connect a cisco VPN Client installed on my private laptop into my network.This connection works fine.Now I have a notebook (from my company), on this notebook is a contivity vpn-client installed.I am not able to...

mgeelen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BGP

can we have multiple peer group assign to single router and can peer group member work on multiple peer group?and how many peer group can we create on single router?

dangal.43 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have the following problem. I am connected from the one site at the countries internet and from another site to the global internet. The problem is that the countries internet border router advertises a bouncing number o router. Once for exampl...

Is it possible to enter a RADIUS Client into IAS as a Wildcard? Currently, Windows Server 2003 is being used, and there are 50 available client spots with 2003 Standard. If I want more, it involves upgrading. I was wondering if I could wildcard th...