cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a fwsm (FWSM Firewall Version 3.2(2) with multiple VLANs configured. We have a server on one of the VLANs with the ip say 192.168.1.1. Backup of servers on other VLANs are taken on this serer and hence we have opened the port range 22000 220...

sujith_ka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I enable IGMP on an interface?here is a piece of the config:ip multicast-routing!interface Vlan1 ip address 192.168.1.174 255.255.255.248 no ip proxy-arp ip tcp adjust-mss 1440 ip igmp proxy-service fair-queue!router#sho ip multicast M...

vityash by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysi have an campose with 200 users.they are using dhcp ip address.i want to give per ip just 128K but if the bandwidth was free they can reach more than 128Kany hint?

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an E1 Frame Relay connection at our head-end site, with 2 remote sites at 512K each. We have been using a sub-interface with one PVC, and with WFQ and FRTS applied per remote site. The overall serial link has had no WFQ; just FIFO. We've s...

rberke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have one route 192.168.2.1/32 is receiving from 2 directly connectly routers , one from external with AD 60 and other intra with default AD.But in the router it has installed external route .So , Admin distance also will play role in OSPF p...

I have a client that has an eBGP connection with me and uses us as a backup ISP. I also have 2 other eBGP peer connections which we load share for all our internet traffic.My question is, I am trying to make sure that I never get inbound traffic from...

eknell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PoE

Hi, i have 3750 switch .can anybody tell me how to check whether it supports POE or not.MOdel No:: WS-C3750G-48TS-S

hello guysi want to limit bandwidth per usersmy users make pptp to router, i want specific bandwith for each pptp user.help me with your ideas

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have 2 878 routers that will be getting connected via a BT ESP8 4 wire circut, but the carrier detect led will not come on, I have checked with BT and they are saying that they can only see the TX of the routers at both sides.I have had to use a...

I'm going to be getting a Gigaman link from AT&T next week and I'm wondering if there is a module for the 3845 I can get? Do I really need to get a switch to go between the router and gigaman or is there a module?Answers are appreciated.....

NKCH by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having some problems with Stateful NAT. The translation works OK at the primary, but the NAT table at the backup seems to have mangled the session information. Has anyone else seen this? I am using 12.2(15)T17.(Oh I wish we could use the code...