cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

MGX

Present setup We are having 2 DS3 circuits from India to US. One DS3 from India to Alpharetta and another DS3 from India to Cincinnati. Presently, whenever ether of DS3 links goes down the other will handle the voice and data traffic. Proposed setup...

Hi Guys, Just wanted to ask for advice regarding the the following problem. I have a T1 line for data to AT&T. The interface is up and and line is up. However, I am getting intermitten ridiculous ping times to my 1st hop AT&T gateway. It's causi...

tomtom001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Could any tell me whats the meaning of this alarm which i observed on my MGX .08A70237 08/17/2006-06:40:18 PNNI-7-PNNI_INFORMATIV pnPnni pnni_log PnNet/PNNI/pnni_delete_summary_address - summary address not exists08A70236 08/17/2006-06...

cisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to configure users on the internal network to use the DR Internet connection when the primary connection is full, or some percentage of being full?At the moment we have the default gateway of the users as a dynamic route learned from t...

HiSorry, I know that this is not the appropriate forum, but I know that you can show me the way ahead.I am developing my work for completion of the course of Engineering and I will make on application of artificial intelligence (neural networks) in r...

Here is what I have:rtrCore--rtrT1Core--T1rtr--SWIf I ping to the t1 interface on T1rtr, I get horrible response. It will reply, reply, request timed out...no real pattern, but over 50% of the packets are lost. If I ping to the Lan side of the t1rtr,...

Dear guysi wnat to prepare my ccie lab1)which books i should read2)best simulator for practising lab3)which desktop to buy for support simulator4)how many equipment can i use in one desktop5)how many hours per day6)is there any books or sites which...

I have connected two 2600 routers back to back using DTE/DCE cable. I have set the clock rate 56000 at DCE end. I have also assinged IP addresses to the Serial interfaces. But when I connect them I get this message 'serial is down line protocol is do...

! want to NAT 3 destination ip addresses to a single 1 address so that the requests coming for 3 ip addresses are translated to 1 ip address.

Hi,I am working on a network design that could possibly use alot of Policy based routing and wanted to check a couple of points. the network will soley be made up of 6500's and with SUP720-VS's.1)Can multiple policy maps be applied to different inter...