cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'm running into a problem here I'm trying to take off compression on a serial interface. I do the "no" form of the command on the remote router but then when I do the same on the local router I can no longer log back into the remoter router. I've d...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using 871's for remote user access and so far I have not found any issues with the built in firewall. However today one user has asked for assistance getting a Slingbox to work. This brings up my question concerning UPnP. Does the 871 suppor...

jksnook by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir,Can i segrigate the banwidth with single leased line from the HO to multiple BO.Using 3560 switch or any possibility on 1841 router.Regardssrinivas

Hai all,Can any one help me in understanding LDP (How label swapping is happening in MPLS ) /Tag switching ... and how vrf is created ... How customer data is traversed via MPLS Backbone ..(VRF information is attached with the label ... pls help me r...

All, I have a 2801 and a 3800 routing WAN Traffic. At both ends, I have a SAN that we do replication with. My Question, I can I throttle the bandwidth or control how much bandwidth that the replication uses?

rwamstutz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a current need to perform two way redistribution of EIGRP to BGP. So the network is setup like this:I have redundant paths between two locations. 1 of the paths is a 100MG optical ethernet. The other is a 45MG DS3 that goes to an MPLS at lo...

How should elect the DR/BDR in the attached network. All connected interfaces are on different /29 network.1. R1-Sw1 = x.x.x.0/292. R2-Sw2 = x.x.x.16/293. SW1-SW2 = x.x.x.24/29all are configured as AREA0 and wanted R1 as DR and R2 as BDR.It involves ...

We are setting up our first site to do VOIP over our MPLS network. We have a CME in our remote site and CCM in our head site. Our service provider has us set up with EF Que for the voice priority EF QUE. On the remote side we have a 2811 which I h...

wbarren by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Apparently the Cisco 877 and 837 routers should have the IP nbar option an an interface. Mine don't. The readme for Netflow says:Platforms & Cisco IOS Versions that currently support CISCO-NBAR-PROTOCOL-DISCOVERY-MIB areCisco 1700 Series Router sin...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I wonder if someone can help, I have a router currently connected to the ISP using the vpdn config below... vpdn-group pppoe request-dialin protocol pppoeinterface Ethernet0 pppoe enable pppoe-client dial-pool-number 1interface Dialer1 ip addres...