cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco 3660 Router with 3 E1 Cards installed of which 2 are NM-2CE1T1-PRI and 1 PRI2CE1B, when we are typing the command "card type E1 2/0" the IOS is giving the following error "% Urecongnized Command" also it is continously giving the fo...

shiba3101 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Im sure this is an easy one for an experienced ISDN eye.I have 2 routers. Using isdn test call command they can both call eachother so layer 1 is good.here are configsrouter - burnsinterface BRI0/0 no ip address encapsulation ppp dialer pool-me...

Hi I issue a sh isdn active command and find that isdn call is active. May i know the IOS command to shut down the isdn call and link. It is using bri interfaceIs the command the same if we are usinf a serial link as isdn.Please help.Thnaks

caijunjie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having 4 routers, 2 at each location and 2 catlyst switches 1 at each location. My routers are connected back to back via e1. and also router at each location are connect with the switch. But i am not able to get ping from one network to other

abhi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to get my 1841 ADSL router to be able to VPN to our Cisco Concentrator but the SDM says the image does not support this feature and I need to upgrade my IOS. I can't add any crypto's either too via the console.The version info is:router>sh ve...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Can anyone help in understanding the impact of using public IP on loopback interface. Is it possible to use the same loopback IP for eBGP peering and OSPF router-id. What would be the impact on routing decisions? Shall we use OSPF neighbour ...

We will be deploying a VOIP solution with VOIP Phones and the CISCO Call Manager and hence require switches to support POEI have selected the switch below, please let me know whether my selection is OKCisco Catalyst 3750E-48PD-F48 Ethernet 10/100/100...

nascoentr by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just don't get it.. I have the following:Cisco 3845 (revision 1.0) with 486400K/37888K bytes of memory.Processor board ID FTX1114A4GW2 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces128 terminal lines1 Virtual Private Network (VPN) ModuleDRAM configuration is 64 bits ...

jpeletz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Do you know why Cisco keeps invert subnet masks (example: 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.255).It would simpler and safer to use a number to define a mask (example: 255.0.0.0 - normal or 0.0.0.255 -invert => 8), no?REgardsPet****************http://www.openma...

I have iBGP peering using loopback address ( 172.16.1.1 router A and 172.16.1.2 router B) between two routersand ospf is configured in the internal segment and redistributed to ospf and manipulated the the metricsfor the best path selection . MED is...

Can somebody help me what is S1841PB-12411XJ IOS ????? How can i see whether i have that IOS or not ??? I triedsh versh diagsh platformdir flash:almost everything I knew but I couldnt get that. Can i get the exact keyword S1841PB-12411XJ while typin...

Resolved! qos on 1841

hi all, i am new to qos.i have 1841 with 2 interfaces for lan and wan.i need to limit the ftp bandwith to 1mb, how can i do it at the router level?Thanks

roneng by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes