cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I have currently configured priority queuing with high,medium,low and normal criteria matching accesslist on my serial interface connecting a remote site.The current bandwidth on the serial LL is 1 Mbps, i would like to reduce the same to 512 Kbps...

sorry for my english, i'm french ...;I wish that since my lan when I enter my publicip address with port I?m redirect towards the nat which correpond with the interface wan.Example:My router is configured for nat since the interface Wan port 80 tow...

I am having to problems with the ADSL at one of my client sites. The line is connected and the reliability on the line is 255/255. The rx/tx load is minimal and there no cpu hog but the line is extremely slow.Any idea what could be causing this? How ...

Hi guys, I have a situation in which i have cisco 1841 router running IOS 12.4c with two fast ethernet ports and one WIC1T card .Now we have leased line configured. i want wireless to work as a back up for leased line.(wireless is also internet). i w...

Hi all,Hope some one can help? This morning I have migrated all of my routers from RIP to OSPF. If I do a 'show ip route' the OSPF routes are listed, and if I do 'show ip protocol' I get the servers listed in Routing Information Services.My question ...

I am going to do data centre migration from one physical location to another, as a part of it i need to migrate the WAN links which includes MPLS, ISDN, ADSL, X25, is there any best practice or general guidelines to carry out the activity..

Hi All,- I have PIX 515 as my gateway.- I wan to configure two different mail server on my private network. which is connected with my Cisco Switch.is that possible to do NAT or PAT on PIX to forward the request to two different private ip address fo...

HiFor a remote access solution (we connecting to our customers), we're using a 2821 which handles site to site VPN to various customers, as well PPP Dialup and routing for leased lines.In order to avoid problems with overlapping IP ranges, we're usin...