cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I am still a student and fairly new at this stuff. I am configuring a Cisco 2690 switch to practice against. It is plugged up via the console cable to my computer and I am using SCREEN to configure it. I have reset it to factory setti...

Suppose an IP from the internet needs to talk to the host on the inside (private IP), we typically NAT the private IP on the inside to a Public IP.Can they still talk if we NAT the IP coming from outside (public IP address) to a private IP address (f...

Hi, I have an OSPF situation I can’t seem to figure out. I have 3 DMVPN tunnels to a router (router 1), Tunnel 0 (primary path), Tunnel 1 (secondary path)  and tunnel 600 (tertiary path). If I have all tunnels turned up, Tunnel 0 is the default path ...

I'm a sysadmin tasked with finding a managed service provider or networking contractor to build out our new colo space networking. I'm hoping to get some input to make sure I don't sound like an idiot when contacting them about this, and to make sure...

Hi All, Need advice and suggestion on BGP traffic engineering. Please find the attached topology. Existing Setup details:  DC and Remote location with 2 different MPLS connections ( EBGP MPLS) as shown in topologyRemote branch will reach out DC for I...

Hey fellow engineers, I have 4 X 4221 Cisco routers, all with the same issue. I need to enable the booster licenses on them, but can't seem to get them to play along. Usually its a simple setup. Download the booster license .lic file from the cisco w...

Hi team! community forum delete my previous post concerbed it as "double post"...don know why)My goal is to achieve auto switch to backup ISP YOTA if primary OUTSIDE goes down...1. There are no static routes, does it correct?2. ASA accept only one st...

sSiDs by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

EOL of ISR4331-B/K9 was announced in 2019. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/4221-integrated-services-router-isr/eos-eol-notice-c51-742328.html but we are still utilizing ISR4331-DNA with IOS XE SDWAN enabled and HW looks same...

Daemin Ko by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Distributed a static route from another router. The router with the problem shows the following, some of the routers are able to install the same routes successfully. Router#sh ip ospf database external 7.7.7.0OSPF Router with ID (10.10.1.5) (Process...

kinwai by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have two Cisco C6832-X-LE connected by switch mode virtual. Both switches are currently running 6848x-ipservicesk9-mz.SPA.152-2.SY1.bin and I would like to upgrade them to c6848x-ipservicesk9-mz.SPA.155-1.SY7.bin. What I am look for is the correct ...

I made this topology,The network of R8 can ping to the outside routers,but it Cannot get a IP address via DHCP serveror get out to the other devices via SSH,file and picture is attached -user name Project-Password is 1234 

Untitled.png

Hi,I have looked into a couple of older forums which lists different MIBS and OID though which this can be achieved but all those are old OIDs which I cant get it to work on the newer Catalyst 9200L switch or 3650 series.We have a remote switch for w...

Hi Folks,I am trying to implement a mechanism which would allow quick routing changes over P2P links having MTU issues. I was thinking of BFD with size of link MTU. I have found RFC draft BFD Encapsulated in Large Packets (ietf.org) however can't fin...