cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there. I have three equipments in the same LAN. One 6500 switch, one 2800 router and one very old 1600 router. The thing is 2800 and 6500 can establish EIGRP neighborhood. Neither 6500 nor 2800 can establish EIGRP neighborhood with 1600 router. 6...

Hi allI need to terminate 2 x FEthernet WAN connections and provide a 1 x LAN connection on a Cisco 2800 series. I thought that purchasing the basic 2801 together with a HWIC-1FE interface/module would be sufficient. Can this single HWIC-1FW module b...

vincent-n by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Can i configure the WIC-2A/S serial interface to 24.4kbps bandwidth? Will it be rounded up to 19.2kbps if i configure the bandwidth to 24.4kbps?Pls advice.Thank you.

Dear CommunityPls see the "show ip bgp". For me the path No.2 and No.4 have the same conditions, why path No.4 is the best. What is the mechanism to choose it?R1>sh ip bgp 10.20.0.0/19BGP routing table entry for 10.20.0.0/19, version 18108Paths: (4 a...

I have the following:1 x MPLS (Provider) router1 x Layer 3 3750 stack1 x ISDN routerBoth routers are connected to the stack and are in the same vlan. they are all running EIGRP 100.The MPLS router injects a gateway of last resort Gateway of last reso...

I am adding a second internet connection and have a 1812 router and an ASA5505 for my firewall. I would like to connect the internet connections to the router and set up load balancing there, and then have the firewall between the router and my inte...

Hi Friends,Anyone aware of good traffic generator softwares. I need to simulate different traffic types on my virtual lab. Thx in advance.Regards,Manoj

Hello,I have played a bit with assigning different privilege level to a user, but seems not working because always get the default level assigned to the particular line.Config:username dummy privilege 7 password dummyaaa authentication login enhanced...

kerek by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are planning to deploy 2851 routers and for our WAN, T1 or DS3 running MPLS. We will get 1024MB RAM for this. Plan is to deploy video over IP/multicast in the next year.Router comes with 64MB Flash. Do you recommend increasing flash memory to 128M...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a situation where I have 4xADSL connections, each terminating on their own 1801 router. All Ethernet ports are connected to a local switch, and running HSRP.If one of the router's ethernet port, or the router itself fails, the traffic is s...

redone748 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI need point-to-multipoint tunnels for a virtual overlay. Encryption is not necessary as the transport network is a corporate network and no internet. I also don't need the ability of direct spoke to spoke communication. At the moment I'm working w...

hi, colleaguesplease clarify if it is possible to configure and use cbwfq (service-policy output) on bvi interface on 871 and (especially)877 platform?The purpose is to use on of its switch ports to make external link and still be able to make full-f...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card