cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear All,Customer reported the fault that they can not send email to AOL.com, AOL.com said that they blocked the customer email address (@xxx.com.us) as SPAM email, and suggested customer to set up reverse DNS, may i know if reverse DNS set up is the...

trinawong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,While trying to work out for auto failover, I came across this situation which I couldn?t figure out.Two test dsl connection for a particular site. EIGRP is used between the core and the primary link and static routes with higher AD(215) is used f...

Hello experts!how can i solve the the up/down neighbor relation ship in eigrp;kindly have a look to these output:*Mar 3 23:39:19.686: %DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: IP-EIGRP(0) 100: Neighbor 183.1.78.8 (FastEthernet1/14) is down: peer restartedSW1(config-router...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir,Iam having pix 501 in that i want configure point to point and site to site vpn for this any examples plz.this 501 will support 25 remote users at a time.plz send me the details.regardssrinivas.D

We have the following equipment on our network.1. Firewall PIX 515e configuration version 6.3(1).2. Router C3759 Version (12.1)3. Router C3700 12.2(15)Can you tell me what happens when an IPv6 packet is send to an IPv4 system?Do we have to enable any...

alangley2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Show tech and show policy map attached. I cannot use the show queueing command to get more details. 2 PVCs - sno-cao and sno-brq are seeing a lot of output drops. The voice calls are suffering heavily. This was all working until last Thursday. No cha...

Hello All,I have the following scenario:Pix version 6.3(3)DMZ interface with a private network (192.168.250.0/24) with some server configured static NATs to be accessible from the outside.Outside interface with public IPsI have to establish a lan-to-...

Hi,we are going to config qos for ds3 cct. the requirement is following:min b/w: 20M for voip trafficmax b/w: 34M for voip trafficmin b/w: 10M for data traffic (e.g. ms sql data update, monitoring snmp traffic.... etc)max b/w: 24M for data trafficwe ...

leungcm by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I got a router with two nics - 'a' and 'b'. I have to setup a static nat for traffic coming from 'b' ip space to 'a'. The router has two equal cost default gateways - one on 'a', and one on 'b'. The trouble I am having is the reverse path for th...

Hi GuysI have one cisco 2800 runing BGP with my own AS. I have only one ISP.I have one default route staticly configured to my ISP.In my router i don't have any filters.I have an issue that some networks on internet can't ping my servers inside my AS...

fred_m by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have a question:If my condition for invoking an isdn call is:>dialer-list 1 protocol ip permitdoes it mean that when someone tries to ping my router or send it some other packets the dial occurs?2)another question is that if i combine the follow...