cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have several 2620 routers that I am planning on using for MPLS. I was orignally told the routers would work with IOS c2600-i-mz.123-22.bin. Since then I have been told they might not work unless I have at least IOS K9-12.3-8.t(10).bin. This IOS ...

Dear all,i want to know about, Is it possible to Nat and routing on single router. i have 1811 having 2 FA routing ports and 6 switching ports (interface).currently i am running NAT on this router. FA1 is configured as private ip, and FA0 is for pub...

ammadshah by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work for a college where we have a builing connected via fiber with multiple trunked VLAN's. We have a department who needs to secure all their traffic so they installed two Cisco ASA devices. They want their traffic between the main site and thi...

boshardy1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have to configure a cisco 1721 with NATthis is the config :sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 1899 bytes!version 12.3service timestamps debug uptimeservice timestamps log uptimeno service password-encryption!hostname ByPas...

Hi...I have 2 locations, one head office and one branch office. In the head office I have one 1700 series router with an ADSL line and one serial link that connecting to my Branch office. In the Head office we have all the applications and exchange s...

Hi all,Hoping someone can assist with this.I am setting up a 2851 with 3 x HWIC-1ADSL interfaces.Each ADSL has it's own external IP address. What do I need to do in terms of routing in order to tell the router whatever data comes in on a given ADSL n...

Hi,When i run the following command ion the 1841 router sh ip nbar protocol-discovery top-n 20 I see napster along with unknown traffic.The question is how can I disable outgoing napster traffic and how to determent unknown protocols being used from ...

Resolved! HWIC-1FE on 2811

Hello, according to this page:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5855/products_data_sheet0900aecd80581fe6.htmlOur 2811 should be able to handle 2 additional HWIC-1FE cards. However after I purchased one and installed it, I am getting errors in our...

guylainrm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card