cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have need of advise. I have a remote site about 12 miles from my primary datacenter. We have just instlled SM fiber, and Im wanting to verify what I need as far as cables. I already have a ZX SFP for one end (a 3845 router). I am bout to order a Z...

We are trying to redirect the DNS query destined to an server to another server at the same time the users would still see the DNS server as the old ip adddress but the switch/router would redirect that traffic to the new DNS server. Is that possible...

anasubra_2 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking to get a point to point from "office a" to "office b" with a T1 line. We have several spare cisco 1721 routers and wanted to see if we could use those to connect the two offices? I am not sure if we will be able to use a 1721 to termin...

phusion36 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir, My customer is having 2 isps one is from B.T(british telecom)&Primus he wants to terminate these 2 isps in one router and he wants isp failover. and primus he was having 2mbps out of this 2mb he want to segrigate 1 mb for data and 1 mb for ...

Hello all,I am trying to accomplish out bound load sharing to the best path to a destination.Router A - My WAN routerRouter B - My other WAN routerBoth WAN routers are advertising the same networks.Router A talks EBGP with ISP C (defualt route)Router...

swoodyard by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to find details about routers and the different types of routers. Is there something in ppt or pdf that explains the difference between edge routers and core routers?regards, Mark

Resolved! basic multicasting

I'm looking for help (router config examples) for the most basic multicasting scenario. Might have source and all destinations on the same LAN, or at most spread across 3 Vlans on the same pair of 6509s running HSRP on all involved LANs. Thanks

Resolved! Routes and prefix

Hi: I would like to confirm my idea about routing tables.If a have following entries:10.0.0.0/16--->Connected10.0.0.0/24--->GW: 195.25.32.1 as routes in my router. My internal network 10.0.0.0/16Route to another private network 10.0.0.0/24 which is r...

jorolas by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a NAT setup for remote desktop on port 3389 and I am able to reach it from the outside, but I can't get access to the web & ftp server on the same network. Can't figure out why the same settings would work for port 3389 and not port 80 or 21?...

john64079 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to check the packet flow in subinterfaces. Is there any other command than sh VLANs?I want to see if round robin load balancing is happening in the subinterfaces.sh VLans output is as follows:Vlan ID 10Protocol Configured IP Address ...

Hi There,I would like to have 4 ADSL lines on the 0n a 3800 router and also would like to bundle them. any one will infoThanx in Advance

tmailula by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I own a Cisco ASA 5520. It's configured to send all log to a syslog server. Now I want to log also NAT translations (i.e. the internal private IP address and the external public IP of every new connection).Is it possible to do? Any hints?Thanks

fabio1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes