cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI want to know is it possible to limit the bandwith or define it for a vlan on 6500 series or 3750 Mpls series.Regards B.Mozaffari

Hello.I have Cisco Router 876 Series, and have problem with telnet. i cant connect via telnet from remote office to my router. does anybody know how to solve that problem.I have two vlan, vlan 1 is a nativ vlan and it is config for inside network, an...

aadilovic by Level 1
  • 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two locations that connect up to an MPLS cloud via a DS3 at one site and an OC3 at the other site as well as a local fiber connection between the two of them. I am using BGP for my routing in the MPLS cloud. The circuit between the two sites...

dbnorton by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i hav the network like this........Internet Router----->ASA------>3750now on 3750 i hav created 5 vlans, ASA will be a part of 1 vlan in 3750, rest 4 vlans will be on LAN.my requirement is......all the 4 vlans users in LAN should be accessed based...

Please tell me the IOS Which support Multilink(Bundle two lease line of same provifer).My router is cisco 2501 & Flash is 8 MB.I tried 11.2-9,11.3-10,12.0-9 but not supported.Please see the attachment,where i get problem to configure multilink.

Hello,Does anybody know how to configure radius accounting information to be sent to two servers at the same time. I see that there is a way to configure server group with "aaa group server radius", but in this case the accounting information always ...

kerek by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllPlease tell me what is the use of the value txload & rxload on WAN interface. How it will affect the WAN performance if its like 205/225?Our WAN connectivity team saying that bandwidth utilsation is normal but the load is high. I am confused on...

I have a problem with TCP retransmits between a server on a 4507 and clients on 3750 24 port POE.Previously I had the following setupServer (fibre gig connected) ->1000-> 4507 (6 port gig card) ->100-> WS-C3550-24 ->100->7204 (NPE200)->100->WS-C2924C...

hello friends.Does anyone know how to correctly configure this feature?mine didnt work..router bgp 100 no synchronization bgp router-id 2.2.2.2 bgp log-neighbor-changes bgp inject-map rm_injected exist-map rm_exist network 2.0.0.0 network 2.2.2.2 mas...

Dear sir, My customer is taking bsnl vpn lines for this ce router no ios required and remote side which router is suggestable for this connectivity and point to multipoint any pdf is there plz kindly advice me. regards srinivas.D

Hi all,Without using route reflector and conferdaration, if 5 router connected via ibgp, does each router has 4 neighbors?

acbenny by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new ASA 5510 that is currently working fine. I just added a DSL line to be used for incoming VPN connections only.What do I need to do to get that working? I have turned off all security on the DSL modem and tested it by attaching a laptop t...

mjohnson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card