cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I removed a P2P circuit to bring in more bandwidth to a remote office. In the process, my 1700s are being replaced by 2400 series IADs. Is it possible to configure each to work with the other? I mean static routing tables to one another, or a sit...

hi,Was wondering if anyone has used an ISDN PRI as a backup to a channelized E1 interface. the customer would like to dial all 30 channels when the channelized E1 interfaces fails as a backup.If anyone has any input on using this as a backup solution...

antonios by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have noticed that one of our wan links has a great deal of traffic from winmx and edonkey. I tried to add an entry to the existing policy map to police that type of traffic; however, whenever I do this the office on the other side of the wan link ...

cmorley by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i want to upgrade IOS from c2500-d-l.112-9 to c2500-is-l[2].120-28d.but i am not getting flash option while upgrading.description is following ...Router#copy tftp:c2500-is-l[2].120-28d ? Please see attachment.

Resolved! Questions

Hi, Will a 10/1001000 Ethernet switch works with any firewall router or the firewall router must support up to at least gigabit as well? Thanks.

ryanl7779 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our customer has purchased over 500 Cisco 2811 routers about over a year ago. We seem to get one router H/W failure every 2 or 3 days - different ones at different sites. It is either fan or power supply or mother board. Anyone else has seen t...

Hi all,I have few questions about ISDN to clarify my thoughts.I have a ISDN line with 3 numbers. I live in Switzerland. I would like to use this line to connect two Cisco Routers with a ISDN line in London.If I want to use 128k for this ISDN line, wh...

fargier by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card