cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have to design a network for offshore storage.5GB data would need to be copied over an IPLC link daily.Considering the latency between the circuits to be 280ms, how should i calculate to size the bandwidth requirement

I am looking for some configuration help. I will be configuraing a stand alone 3725 router to access internet DS3. I have a public IP from the provider and looking for a basic config template. I would also like to access the router remotely from outs...

adnansari by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup new cisco 857 router and it passed all connection but it still unable to connect to internet - i have to use PPPOE

drew by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have 4 DSL lines that should be balanced all connected to the same ISP.anyway, the links on average are not utilizing more than 20% - 30% of the total link speed.the balancing was made through EIGRP.anyway, i need to know what steps should i tak...

Please have a look belowR4#sh ip ospf neighborNeighbor ID Pri State Dead Time Address Interface1.1.1.1 1 FULL/DR 00:00:39 172.26.22.1 FastEthernet0/03.3.3.3 1 2WAY/DROTHER ...

Where in your VPN config do you enter your username and password? I have the config for the router but dont know where the username/ password for VPN goes.

HelloThere are some links in cisco site (like downloads) that require a user name and password. Anyway when these are given the access is denied.I would like to know how does it work so somebody may obtain access? Do i have to enter some code of some...

In our institution we have two Internet providers. The first is a 8 Mo with fiber and the second is a 2 Mo satellite connection. We use a 2821 Cisco Router. We want to use the two connctions in parallel and we don't know how to do this. Could you ple...

Hi Guys ,I want to the details of output shown below ,Router#sh int se0/0Serial0/0 is up, line protocol is up Hardware is PowerQUICC Serial Description: Connected to Leeds on 2Mb Internet address is 177.198.91.203/30 MTU 1500 bytes, BW 1984 Kbit,...

Hi All,i have three routers A,B and C. router B and C are connected to router A,Router A is connected to my LAN. Router B and Router C both have links terminating on them.can anybody help me with a solution where in i can have load balancing and auto...

Hello,I have a Cisco 2620xm Router with a c2600-ipbase-mz.124-12 IOS installed....also have a NM-1FE-TX module.I connect Ethernet0/1 to the cable modem and Ethernet0/0 to the lan.Ethernet0/1 is getting a valid ip 65.xxx.xxx.xxx from my ISP........and...