cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

hiwe are facing load balancing problem.Details of network set up is given in attached msword document.Any suggestions..Thanks in advanceSubodh

Hi all-My two border routers are set to be returned off lease in a few months, and am just getting around to budgeting the new ones. I wanted to come here to get a general feeling of what I should replace my current equipment with.Right now we have ...

I have a router with a WAN connection to a RIP network, and I am redistributing RIP into BGP, I have a eBGP neighbor off my redistribution router. On my RIP route when it gets to my eBGP neighbor I get a metric set of 1 on my route. 10.133.160.0/2...

Hi I have a quick question I have a point to point frame relay circuit and at night an FTP run that floods this circuit causing it to be unusable till the FTP is finished. Question is how do I configure QoS on it so I can make the FTP a low priority...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir,i have a 7606 router, and i want to know how to connect E1 line to this router, what is the module that i must install on this router to connect E1 on it.Thanks

justanas1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Here's the scenario- we have 2 ISP- we have 2 LAN, we need to let one of the lan (192.168.1.X) to go to ISP1and the other (192.168.2.X) to ISP2if ISP1 goes down, all lan should go to ISP2if ISP2 goes down, all lan should go to ISP1We've used the a...

Resolved! BGP Errors

Mar 26 19:32:39.557 GMT-3: %BGP-5-ADJCHANGE: neighbor X.X.X.X Up Mar 26 19:32:40.741 GMT-3: %BGP-5-ADJCHANGE: neighbor X.X.X.X Down BGP Notification sentMar 26 19:32:40.741 GMT-3: %BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: sent to neighbor 200.219.130.253 3/11 (invalid or...

azago by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,my mail server is on 192.168.1.9, all of my users are ONLY ALLOWED to retrieve email from my mail server, but for some of VVIP in 192.168.1.240/28 I need to allow them to retrieve their email from internet pop server (ie. hotpop .. etc)how ...

winanjaya by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, What Interface we use to connect to an IPLC circuit? Is that an G.703 interface(E1) or a v.35 (normal Wic-2T cards) ?Appreciate your response.RegardsNavneet

Hello all! I have a strange prolem, during I try to put IPSEC in GRE. [IPSEC-PIX]---[GW]---[cisco 851], between PIX and 851 IPSEC, between GW and 851 - GRE. Now I try to put all IPSEC in GRE. Create tunnel, on 851 set following settings: ip route 0.0...

paa by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes