cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all,suppose to have one network with OSPF as IGP and PIM-SM for multicast.Suppose that a router (R0) is in a Stub area and know the RP and the Mcast Source with the same default route for RPF check.After that Source start to send traffic, do you t...

i 'm looking image to perform bba-group configuration with UR7246. I look it cisco.com site, but this ,there wasn't ios for cisco 7246.Any help 'll be appreciated.Best regards.

I will be implementing QOS for a site that has limited bandwidth. See attached drawing. The replication server seems to have effected the Sonar server and all is now painfully slow. So, I am trying to figure out how I should implement WRED or if t...

tschimmel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi sorry for the silly question but I've never used IP Inspect command what is that used for or is there a place you can send me so I can read up on it?thank you

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a router for an MPLS migration and I gave my provider a list of /30 address. They assigned me the subnet address for my CE routers. I am getting bad mask when I try to add the ip address 192.168.1.40/30. I am running 12.4.11T on my ...

whorner by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:I have to two 2811 routers with following images:Router #1 (C2800NM-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 12.4(3d), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)flash:c2800nm-advsecurityk9-mz.124-3d.binRouter #2 (C2800NM-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 12.4(10a), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc...

Hello,(i can?t speak english...)I have the Cisco 2600 with a ISDN and a Analog ModulA PC what have a ISDN Card i can connect to the Router an work in my Network.With a PC what have a 56K Modem or a 28k Modem i can connect but not work. Everytime.. 1 ...

nogli by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's the scenario:I have two main sites with a route to a remote network (over point to point T1's) and I have two other branches that need to access that network. All four of these sites are connected over an MPLS network. Both main sites are adve...

Hello All,I have my web server running on private ip (192.168.1.1). i have only one public ip what we use for internet access in office. Now we need to use same for web server.Domain registration, and Managed DNS service has been leased from third pa...

Hi,Can someone tell me how to create a virtual template? I need to setup one for the ISDN users to dial in to our network.Does my Virtual-Template config get created around my Serial config?I have dialers created for my clients to dialin as ISDN back...