cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I looked through the IOS chooser, and it is really not that helpful. If I want version 12.4 for my 2621xm router, I have about 80 choices, and narrowing by feature set isn't much help, because I can't find information on what the feature sets do.Any...

Wabbit___ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First of all thanks, this is very simple, what is best recommended when connecting several routers (internet, partners, extranets, etc) to a 6500? should each link 6500-to-router be a /30 for the single uplink or /24, or maybe 6500-to-router with 2 E...

bbravo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is the 2821 compatible with the NM-2W? I would like to populate it with 2 VWIC-2MFT-T1 for some extra T1 data capacity.Thanks

I'm trying to configure all my routers to use NTP as a client. My NTP server is a linux server providing time to all my other network devices. Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm sure there is only a few commands I need to add to the ...

What causing the following problem?Problem ID Code is . Page ID#lqvcqkXX Cisco Buffer Allocations Failures on west_wing Router

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could get me packet captures of L2F and L2TP. I don't have the resources at the moment to capture them myself. Cheers! Josh

We are trying to use BGP and VRF on our border gateway.We have two ISP (ISP1 ISP2) and a BGP session with each of them.On the border gateway we have two VRF: each of them is associated to a different local AS (AS1 AS2).The BGP process defined on the...

cineca by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been having a heck of a time searching the Cisco site for any page that states definitively whether or not compact flash cards, and by inference the compact flash slot, in the 2800 series of routers is hot plug capable or not. There is a warning...

clayhawks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been playing with the object tracking. Is there any way to use a negative condition? (e.g. Install my static route when a specific interface goes down)in the following example I install a default route only if interface 1/0 is up/up, but what ab...

Hi Expert,What is the different from inject a default route from ASBR ( default-information originate) into ospf domain compared with manually configure ( ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 next hop ) to all ospf router ? Does the purpose is the same ? Just de...

acbenny by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,1.This is any router on our network using BGP and OSPF 2.We have some core routers that redistribute BGP into OSPF, when the BGP routes are advertised in OSPF they have a metric of 1. What is a way we can change that metric from 1 to an actual met...

azmath.hk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have 2 outgoing interface, one through serial interface (primary route) and another through VPN Tunnel. I am running ospf. In order to maximize the use of VPN Tunnel, I have seggregated some application going through VPN Tunnel using a route map...