cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, the adsl router does a simple NAT from the WAN ip to LAN ip 10.0.0.2. All packets then goto our firewall. I know IP TCP/UDP is being forwarded ok, but could someone kindly check the access list and confirm all IP packets are being forwaded as i w...

cmorley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thought IOS would be easy but not to be on this one.Issued the command copy tftp flash command from exec mode. It asked for tftp ip, source file and destination file. The copy went fine.Then to check whether the ios has been copied to flash. I entere...

I was wondering if the Cisco ISR 815 would work with my Cox (cable)HSI service here in Gretna, LA.I would like to get rid of the modem and router and replace it with the Cisco.The current modem is a Motorola SB5120 DOCSIS2.0 compliant modem, as it wa...

Here is my problem. I am atempting to connect my 2821 with an HWIC-4T to my 2801 with a WIC-1T via a standard T1 PTP leased line. After a router reboot or an interface shut / no shut the link will come up momentarily and then drop. I have tested t...

hi,i have two 2651XM and both the router installed with WIC-1ADSL card. now my question is can we connect the both the router back to back using ADSL connectivity? i tried to do the same but it was not working so i want to make sure whether its possi...

I always have save the cisco switches configurations thru telnet onto either a word or text file. I notice however whenever I saved configs it saves the page breaks, etc. Two questions, First what is the best way or steps to copy the switch config fi...

cpied by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have 2 routers in 2 locations. The are connected to each other via 2 leased lines on seperate routers. I want to bundle the interfaces. I went through cisco site on multichassis multilink PPP. But it is given only for dialer, BRi and PRI conf...

HiI have a question related to peer group, As the basic advantage of "peer group" is used to reduce the amount of system resources (CPU and Memory) in an update. and it also simplifies the router cofiguration.with the above concept, here is the confi...

kthned by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

this us our first remote site that we want to implement voip and data over a PPP circuit. on the remote site we are using an Avaya 350 gateway using digital phones not IP phones. does the 1841 provide voip services I read it does passthough only? not...

lkatsaros by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 1841 router. when it reloads it gives following error.Smart Init is enabledsmart init is sizing iomem ID MEMORY_REQ TYPE 0X003AA110 public buffer pools 0X00211000 public particle pools ...

Hi,1)I want to know what protocols are used by VoIP. 2)When using VoIP with products other than Cisco, those uses Auto Discovery, do they do ARP broadcast or what? How should that broadcast be relayed over the WAN??Thanks & Regards,Saurabh Garg+91981...

Hi,I'm having problems when I upgrade the main memory on my Cisco 3745. I am upgrading to 512 from 128. When I bring the router up after the memory install the E3 card has big problems. I have attached a console capture of the router booting. The...