cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

What is the best practice for setting up a WAN site that will have two T1 lines servicing the same LAN? Can you suggest a cost effective remote router product as well as a local router product that have your suggested capabilities? Thanks.

dwaterman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let me start by saying I am very basic in networking. I have a point-to point set up but am receiving an yellow alarm. The telco company is telling me that the problem is one of the routers is set to B8ZS/unframed when it should be seet to B8ZS/ESF. ...

Hello,I would like to setup labs with 6500 series switches. I have a few various modules for the switch including sup32, 6816-GBIC and others. Can anyone point me to documentation/labs that show how to setup these kind of labs? Thank you

Hi ;I have the following setup Provider R1- Customer R1--ASA 1--VLAN 1Provider R2- Customer R2--ASA 2--VLAN 2 These to route path from one provider trough customer routers and 2 ASA A/A setup end with 2 VLANs , Both VLAN should be load balanced , Can...

h_hammad by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,I need to configure a Cisco out band connection for our 3640 routers. Where do I begin? I have a group async configured for ISDN backups for clients dialing in.!interface Group-Async1 ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0 no ip redirects no ip unreachabl...

I've dowloaded the SDM software and tried to install on my 3640 router but it failed. I've checked whether 3640 supported on the website and SDM supports this model of router. The IOS version of my router is 12.1(5)T9.Will upgrading the IOS solve my ...

bgtabudlo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My company is having troubles getting a LX GBIC working in an 4506. We are trying to connect a WAN link (Fiber) to our distribution switch 4506.We use an Agilent HFCT5611 1000BASE-LX GBIC, but it is recognized as an 1000BASE-LH and gives no connec...

GJdeBoer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I hv two ISP connection. ISP1 peering has done on one router for 3 of my networks(x.x.x.x). ISP2 peering has done for one network (y.y.y.y) on another router.HSRP is running between these two routers. I am advertising all my 4 networks via b...

Hello,I am debating whether to go with the 7600 or the 6500. Are there any differences in the backplane? I know there are differences in some of the modules that are supported, but other than the modules... is there a performance difference?Thanks,Le...

lxcollin1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear all,is it possible to use diff 30 channels using this card. on both the ports can i create 30+30 total of 60 channels.please give me some details.i wil rate all the posts RegardsBinoy.

Hi, We have a hub and spoke typology and running OSPF. I would like to implement route filter at the hub so that spoke can't just advertise any unauthorized network to the hub. I read up the SAFE white paper and it stated that distributed-list won'...

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everybodyi just want to know why we disable IP bootstrap protocol on routers & if it is for security issue can anybody explain me ? & how to do itthank you