cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a Cisco7206 with PA-MC-8TE1+ port adapter. I want to set tx-ring to smaller value to reduce serialization , but still be sure that it's not too small. Is there a formula or recomendation how to set tx-ring besed on interface bandwidth.Th...

djankovic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem context & Scenario description - We have recently implemented MPLS IP VPN with AT&T. We have 3 main offices and 10 other branch offices world wide and they all are connecting to AT&T MPLS VPN either via frame-relay or ATM ePVC. AT&T routes va...

virenderj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running GRE over IPSEC between location A and B. It has been observed that after some time the tunnels go in a hang state and the traffic does not pass through these tunnels. It has been observed that the tunnels at this time are shown up. Aft...

saimbt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am currently having a router with 3 serial interfaces connected to the internet, I want to load balance between 2 of the links and use the third one as backup link if one of the active links went down.any ideas...?thanks in advance

I use the following command to forward all ports en protocol to an internet Firewall: ip nat inside source static 10.0.0.201 interface Dialer1 Now i like to forward also all IPSEC packets to the internal firewall to teminate VPN pn the firewall. Is t...

progress by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

currently have an 1841 with an adsl interface going to the internet with a public static nat to 10.1.1.1 for the inside. Currently ALL traffic goes OUT of the D0 adsl interface which is becoming congested. To alleviate the congestion a separate 2mb ...

lowfell by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Coul you find the problem, i had two router 1721,wic-1T and V.35.Then i connected router 1721 to 1721 by V.35(not lease line or vpn, it simple connect),and I use protocol eigrp 50 for routing.After I configure already in router , i can ping ...

Hi,Would anyone now why would my 2621 XM router be getting such buffer failures? It does not look like a router memory problem as I see no memory failures. Would some application be the culprit since this is appearing at only one of our wan sites? I ...

VPMaharaj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two connection lease line @ my branch office which is connecting to my main office, and currently I am using static routes on branch office. I am looking for load balance on the both link, for example traffic should parallel pass on both li...

basharath by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i like to place a firewall device behind my Cisco 800 series (836 IOS 12.4). I like to forward all ports and protocols to this firewall. In the Cisco are commands like these: "ip nat inside source static tcp 10.0.0.201 25 interface Dialer1 25".Is ...

progress by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to set the administrative distance in OSPF based on the source IP address of a neighbor router/ or access lists which classifies particular routes? This is possible in EIGRP but not sure if its supported in OSPF.The documentation pr...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card