cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

1. Did anybody observe any problems when loopguard is configured on all ports of the switch (not just root and alternate ports)?2. Can anybody confirm that MST has built-in protection against unidirectioanl links, so loopguard is, say, less important...

ovt by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, See my config bellow. I have a webserver directly connected to fa1/0 with an IP of 10.1.10.10 with xover cable. fa0/0 is directly connected to the internet. With the access list and NAT translations, no one from the internet (or connections origi...

npereira by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can we take the isdn connection through serial interface and than it can be channelised(pri).please send explain in detail b'coz i m jonoir in this field.in advance thank u

I am in the process of replaceing 2 7206VXR's for a 6509 SUP2/MSFC2 running Native IOS 12.2.18-SXF6. The issue I am having is when I try to add "encapsulation dot1q 1 native" to one of my sub-interface's, I get an error that states "Command rejected:...

eknell by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,IOS: 12.4(5a)I'm having problems with my 2FE2W. All 3 lights in the back for both ports 9when Connected) flash together (3 per port) on and off every 2-3 sec.The status of the interface goes up and down every 2-3sec.Tried the module in slot2 and s...

npereira by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking to run Full tables on 2 routers running HSRP and multihoming BGP connections between 2 ISPs...I know I need at least 256 megs of ram...Whats the minimum router model I can use?

aggie2004 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good DayHow can I convince the customer for the major comparisons between:1-WS-SUP720-3BXL : Catalyst 6500/Cisco 7600 Supervisor 720 Fabric MSFC3 PFC3BXL.2-WS-SUP720-3B : Catalyst 6500/Cisco 7600 Supervisor 720 Fabric MSFC3 PFC3B.Thanx

HiI'm not very clear about this LSA and LSU. When router is sending an update it sends a LSU packet or a LSA packet? If what it sends is called a LSA, then LSU what you call that update LSA packet, is it?In a normal scenario, when a router is pluged ...

omal by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes