cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

i have a 45M line between two locations with latency of 440ms. transfer file size 4MB between two file server take about 2.5min which is too long . any idea ?AlsoCan you show need how to calc the windows size and max byte/second i can transfer betwee...

tanszewee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi there ,I need to group vlan interfaces in 7609 or in 6509 (hybrid OS).The requirement is if one vlan interface has gone down another should go down.Can this be done in any way.Im ready to switchover to native IOS too.please guide.

Hello, I was trying to do nat between two vlans on 6500 switch with native ios. I am facing difficulty to get through. I have used the typical NAT commands. Tried it on both sup720 as well as sup2/msfc2. Any one can provide some lead on this? Thank y...

vu2jjq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i created to vlans, and belongs ports, and connect computers. and then i put:int vlan 2no shuti get massage: vlan 2 is up, vlan 3 is down.then i put: int vlan 3, no shutand i get: vlan 3 is up, vlan 2 is down.i can't turn on 2 vlans at the same time,...

amirarama by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After removing module from 6509 chassis, is there any way to clear the config for that module short of reloading switch (this is IOS, not CatOS, so clear config command doesn't work).? Thanks.

j.bryant by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to connect two switches with a g.shdsl connection:switch--Cisco828---<line>---Cisco828--switchThis setup should replace an unstable LRE link.The 828 routers are each connected to a switch with the ports set in trunking mode. The config bel...

ssmaling by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I purchased a Cisco router 851 with intergrated wireless AP. I was able to configure the LAN but I can't get the WLAN to work. I was googling for it all over the place, I did a lot of configs that cisco.com has and still nothing. I hav...

Hello,I'm running a 2821 router with the advanced security code set. I've setup the inspect commands, including the tftp inspect command which I understand is on by default. However, I cannot get tftp traffic to pass through the firewall. It seems fr...

moorera by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. I have a question on a potential config. The client has not purchased this equipment yet and I'm wondering if the following is possible?This client will have two Internet connections both delivered as an Ethernet hand-off. They will be usi...

hambyg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently have BGP set up at our NOC through two upstream peers, for 4 Class C networks. We want to split off a /26 to a remote site, using a third, different ISP for client use. What's the best way to advertise the route to this new subnet? Just adv...

jreusch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Expert,I am very new with this, I hope someone can help me out from this problem,I don't understand why I am unable to connect to my branch (this problem occurs suddently) .. C:\>ping 192.168.210.1Pinging 192.168.210.1 with 32 bytes of data:Repl...

winanjaya by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 x T1 in 3745. Presently, it is configured with 4xlayer 3 addresses. Using static route. My Provider said, it is a bundle-T1. My question is, if i have Voice, Video and Data; will a bundle T1 is good?A client is incosistently getting 1mb or ...