cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

What are routing loops?How do they occur?How do we recognise routing loops?How do we troubleshoot them and how do we overcome from routing loops

harisha4u by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a 3745 and would like to upgrade the memory and install a network module that can support a ds3 - preferrably fiber.whats is the best location to find info like this in the future?possible?thanks in advance.

Hello. I am curious about the internetworking industry. When a company tells you they can drop fiber into your shop and give you 10Mbps speed, what does this mean? 5Mb up and 5Mb down? 10MB at any given time including up and down? How do you know you...

iwadm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know what constitutes a "runt" on a sonet interface configured for PPP? We are seeing this in the output of a show int command

vmiller by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there's a command to clear the QoS counters in Cisco router 3725? I've tried looking it up in support area, but couldn't find the answer for it.Thanks.hieu

Hieu Cao by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help me with building the configs necessary on a 501 PIX and a 2621XM router to do VOIP over a VPN connection? Both devices are connected to cable internet connections. I'm guessing I just need to setup a VPN tunnel between the two. Th...

Hi,We have a 4mb Frame relay connection to one of our sites. We did some tests to confirm the bandwidth. All shaping/throttling of traffic was turned off and it was done after hours where no other users were using the link.Sending TCP packets the lin...

I'm under the impression that our current router platforms wouldn't be able to handle various queueing strategies on E and FE interfaces. (GE out of the question.) Our WAN service handoffs will be of the ethernet type. Current routers include: 36...

rsommer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am facing an acute problem. I've a cisco 3725 series router in which I've got 8 serial interfaces, out of which 6 are active and one is shut. The problem is, when i ping any of the local serial interfaces, I.e. whenever i ping any ip assigned on...

Hi!Could you tell me which command should be used instead of "track 50 rtr 50 reachibility "when I use Cisco IOS Software, 1841 Software (C1841-IPBASEK9-M), Version 12.4(9)T1?

Hi,In our HSRP congiguration , we are facing one problem. We have formed HSRP between two fast ethernet ports of 3845.We are not tracking any interfaces. In normal operation I can see low priority ( 100 default ) router in standby mode and second ro...

I am little bit confused about the use of this command, can somebody explain the actual use of this command....

Hellocan someone post me a smaple configuration on connecting to two diffrent ISPsi have 2 DSL lines, Dialer1 & Dialer2, and my router has two networks, 10.10.0.0 and 192.168.0.0i want to route all traffic from 10.10.0.0 to dialer1, and all traffic f...

Hello All,Has anyone seen or worked on the online testing scenarios wherein the client is at the edge site, server in the datacenter and the ping response between is around 65-90 ms. We have wireless thin clients at the edge sites. We have enabled ht...