cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

i have a 2621xm router that has a nm-hdv2 net mod with a 2 port vwic 2mft t1, slot 1 also has a two port 2mft t1, slot 0 has a wic 1dsu t1 - can i replace the wic 1dsu t1 with a vwic 2mft t1 card to allow for one more t1?my question is can you have a...

I have a 6500 with redundant SUP2/MSFC2 runing hybrid. I setup a new SVI to connect a new VLAN to the network, and have been working great. I went ahead and enabled nbar protocol-discovery on the SVI, and started having some instability.With nbar p...

jheckart by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Take a look at both pictures. Does it make sense to change from one to the other, regarding speed, redundancy, etc?If the 2 switches are (Cisco Stack-wise technology) stacked, would it really make a difference on performance versus the seperate pictu...

Hi there,My customer has a 2950T-24 using WS-G5486 GBICs in one building and in the other he uses WS-2060s with GLC-LH SFPs. Fiber runs between the 2 buildings. What sort of media converter do I need on each end to connect the switches? Please advise...

I can find numerous references to dialer watch being able to track routes in OSPF (E)IGRP and other IGP's. These references go back many IOS rev's.We are moving to an MPLS network and our smallest sites will not be running any IGP, they get all the...

john.dean by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It seems that WPA2 is not supported on ISR routers, only true Access Points:http://www.ciscotaccc.com/wireless/showcase?case=K68400254 Anyone know if/when WPA2 will be supported? Is this just an IOS software issue, or will it require a hardware upgr...

clausonna by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have two different output commands for the same interface atm5/1/0 ?Every body know why ?Router #sh int atm5/1/0Input queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 149357 Output queue :0/140 (size/max)Router#sh controllers vip 5...

I'm having trouble with my queuing config and was hoping that someone could take a look please? I have created the following: class-map match-any critical match protocol rtp class-map match-any priority match access-group 180 class-map match-all rdp ...

plz i need an urgent help of someone as i m bit stuck......i by mistake put a command on my 2610 router delte flash and now when i boot up my router it goes in rom mode....with my exp it shd be bootup in rxboot mode from where i can download a new io...

Hello all,I want to limit the send traffic that is generated by users in cisco 3750 catalyst.i have already limited thier recive traffic via police-map and service-policy that is attached to their interface.regards

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes