cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, If you see on the attached diagram, according to an exercise I am doing I understand that RTC Router will not receive 10.0.0.0 in its routing table.Is that happening because the 'access-list 10 permit 192.168.10 0.0.0.255' permits advertisements ...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What is a content switch and how is it used? Could someone explain a content switch in the context of a server farm?Any help would be great.Posts will be rated!Gavin

hi guys,im having some problem with my provider. when i advertise 2 networks of /24, our link is flapping, ping is not 100%. when i advertise only 1 network, everything is ok. is this any work around here?tnx.jeff

Hi together,is it possible to set tags for network statements in OSPF configuration ?We already use tagging (with route-maps)for redistribution to other routing protocols. This works fine !But i?ve found no way to set an tag for OSPF network Statemen...

walu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Is it possible to configure a policy-map with 2 classes LLQ?Ex.policy-map Test class a priority 100 class b priority 200And how the 2 classes served?Have someone any interested link about?Thanks in advanceBest regardsGianluca

cannone78 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

say I have site A,B,C,D. connection A and B is my primary link, connection C and D is my secondary. Im running OSPF. I created GRE tunnels end-to-end. If I shut my primary connection Im expecting to route my traffic to secondary. I saw traffic going ...

Any idea on how to fix this problem ?Oct 10 09:46:23.493 MDT: %ALIGN-3-SPURIOUS: Spurious memory access made at 0x60D7CBF0 reading 0x36Oct 10 09:46:23.493 MDT: %ALIGN-3-TRACE: -Traceback= 60D7CBF0 60D8046C 60D61424 60D62108 605E0D74 605E1094 605E1150...

mpabilona by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From the output of a show eigrp topo how can I tell which networks are directly connected ?Here is an example, it does not appear that directly connected networks means choosing "via connected" and I am confused.P 173.17.3.128/25, 2 successors, FD is...

Hi, I need to network 4 remote sites to a central location and I have decided to go with the Cisco 3745. My problem is that I will have 4 T1 connections coming in and I am not sure which modules I will need in the router. I know that this router has ...

mcarman55 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am using cisco7200 as LAC and th following is configured in rouer:-aaa new-model!!aaa authentication login default localaaa authentication ppp default local!vpdn enable!vpdn-group 1 request-dialin protocol l2tp domain iwan initiate-to ip <l...

I have connections to 2 ISPs terminated on a single router taking full routes.ISP A- T3 address block xx.xx.xx.xxISP B- 2xT1 advertises the same blockI have set the local preference to 500 for ISP A.I have also prepended our AS for our route advertis...