cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have this scenario:!crypto ipsec transform-set VPN_PROD esp-3des esp-sha-hmac !crypto map VPN_PROD 1 ipsec-isakmp description VPN_PROD set peer 192.168.1.4 set transform-set VPN_PROD match address ACL_VPN_PROD!!!interface FastEthernet0/1 descripti...

aparada14 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 7500 router connected to 2500 router using OSPF across the WAN link. For some reason, with OSPF running it drops the WAN link. Making the interfaces passive, and using static routes brings the link back up.This has been working fine in...

Hi All,I have many routers (> 30) that currently uses EIGRP for routing. I am using 10.10.0.0 segment (example only) , and subnets exists everywhere. Topology is hub-spoke.So, in my router, the eigrp config look like below:router eigrp 100 network 10...

Imagine I have the following:[AS running RIP]-Router1-[OSPF Area 1]--[Area0]Imagine that currently I am receiving 15 network advertisements type 5 LSA on my OSPF Area 1. If I need to minimize the number of Type 5 LSAs from the RIP network from 15 rou...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have many sites connected to our main office router....one of our remote office has got 64K link which is ocnnecting to out main office.....while going htrough our main office router i saw a config rate-limit input 64000 2000 3000 conform-action tr...

Hello,I have a 7204 Cisco Router with T1 inteface and the traffic is supposed toto outputing to the Fastethernet portI was trying to monitor the trafficI have looked at the sh intsh int statsh int accountingand I see a different in the in the traffic...

fprime7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i want to access my remote router console using aux port by modem can someone help me to provide what configuration has to be done in both endany help highly appreciated

hi,i have a hub router which has crypto connection to a spoke router.konfig:!crypto isakmp policy 10 authentication pre-sharecrypto isakmp key 321tmobile(max) address 10.18.239.243!!crypto ipsec transform-set xyz esp-3des esp-md5-hmac !crypto map aa...

rabeder by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco's Security Auditor makes a recommendation that the command "ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 null 0 255" rapidly discard packets with invalid destination addresses.Link is at: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk361/technologies_tech_note09186a0080...

sroy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are moving our retail environment to a frame relay DS-3. All our stores will be sub-interfaces. On the remote end (store side) we want to take advantage of EIGRP stubbing. I have enabled this at some test locations and still see a full routing ...

boshardy1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have installed an ATM module (NM-1A-OC3SMI) in a 3745 router with IP Base image. Since the module was not supported, i upgraded to IP Plus image "c3745-is-mz.123-16.bin" as per software advisor. Still the module is under unknown for the router...