cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, Question re iBGP and eBGP. Let's say I take some eBGP routes into my AS. I then pass them across the AS via iBGP. On the other side, I have them as iBGP and propagate them onwards downstream via eBGP (assuming all the normal stuff is ok, as_path ...

pnschurr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have attached a basic diagram of a topology for a network that's running CLNP using ISIS routing services.As yo ucan se we have 3 POPs, each one in a different ISIS area and a backbone area.My question is very specific (if posible):in the diagra...

i have a remote hub office (in denver) connected via a T-1 with three other offices hanging off it connected by T-1's. currently all the Internet traffic has to travel up to my office (125 miles) to get to the Internet. i want to turn the corner for ...

I have a CISCO 1721 that connects our building to a remote location and we have a WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 in WIC 0. The connection had been up and running fine for a long time and then all of a sudden in the last month we have times that our connection drops...

sklima by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am installing a new site overseas. I have ordered 2 T1/E1 circuits between us, which will terminate on 2 different routers at each end. Per the carrier the circuits will be layer3 MPLS.(Which i just found out a minute ago) but they can be changed t...

Hello,I've been searching for router that can replace the obsolate 1720 that we have. I've started another post asking question about 837 router, but now my questions are about 877 or the 1800 series. The links to the ather post, in case that can hel...

myanakiev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work for a company that has a fully meshed wan. I'd like to setup a test network at my house. I have a verzon dsl business account. Is it possible to setup something that would be similar to my work environment to test new apps, os's, etc?

Hi,Can i use 1721 for IP telephone & Data.? If yes than what is IOS Part#. If not then which 1700 model and what IOS support Ip telephony and Data.?Also which router is compatible for MPLS?regardssk

shoebwk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've had no experience with Cisco Routers so pardon my ignorance. I'm attempting to add a network address translation to my router so that traffic to a certain IP will go to my firewall. When I do a "show running-config" I see where all my other NATS...

Hi,Iam in a process of shifting the Links from Riverstone switch to cisco 6509.When i was shifting the Links, one link was not comming up.Here it is.I have configured in Fa4/1 asinterface FastEthernet4/1 load-interval 60 shutdown switchport switchpor...

rangap26. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DMZ

Hi is it recommended to have a DMZ Vlan? What I mean is, if I have a switch on the outside interface of a pix and a switch on the DMZ interface can I just use unused ports on the outside switch i.e. create a VLAN with serveral ports in the DMZ. I k...

HiThe 6509 series switch is new to me. It is currently running Cisco IOS on the supervisor module and CatOs on the switching modules.If I want to upgrade to Cisco IOS (on the switching module) the Software Upgrade advisor on Cisco.com tells me that ...

Resolved! BGP convergence

Hi allI have a setup today where I rely on L2 for convergence(3s).This set up needs to be phased out, and since I only have L3 to fine tune, I would like to ask if anyone has played with BGP fall-over and which kind of convergence do u get.TIASam