cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I work for a company that has a fully meshed wan. I'd like to setup a test network at my house. I have a verzon dsl business account. Is it possible to setup something that would be similar to my work environment to test new apps, os's, etc?

Hi,Can i use 1721 for IP telephone & Data.? If yes than what is IOS Part#. If not then which 1700 model and what IOS support Ip telephony and Data.?Also which router is compatible for MPLS?regardssk

shoebwk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've had no experience with Cisco Routers so pardon my ignorance. I'm attempting to add a network address translation to my router so that traffic to a certain IP will go to my firewall. When I do a "show running-config" I see where all my other NATS...

Hi,Iam in a process of shifting the Links from Riverstone switch to cisco 6509.When i was shifting the Links, one link was not comming up.Here it is.I have configured in Fa4/1 asinterface FastEthernet4/1 load-interval 60 shutdown switchport switchpor...

rangap26. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DMZ

Hi is it recommended to have a DMZ Vlan? What I mean is, if I have a switch on the outside interface of a pix and a switch on the DMZ interface can I just use unused ports on the outside switch i.e. create a VLAN with serveral ports in the DMZ. I k...

HiThe 6509 series switch is new to me. It is currently running Cisco IOS on the supervisor module and CatOs on the switching modules.If I want to upgrade to Cisco IOS (on the switching module) the Software Upgrade advisor on Cisco.com tells me that ...

Resolved! BGP convergence

Hi allI have a setup today where I rely on L2 for convergence(3s).This set up needs to be phased out, and since I only have L3 to fine tune, I would like to ask if anyone has played with BGP fall-over and which kind of convergence do u get.TIASam

I have a cisco1841, i have created 2 ipsec tunnel to branch sites, & its working fine, but i discoved the form hub to spoke its working fine but from spoke to spoke its not working, & it became worse when i added Cisco VPN clients to the network as ...

mwwg by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configure ATM interface on Cisco 2800 router series, I perform the following steps1. Enable controller for ATM interface 2. Configure IP Address for ATM 0/0/03. Creating PVC and mapping protocol Address But my ATM interface still shut down. I check...

HiPS Throw light to the following Scenario:an internet router connected to the ISP,WE Recently removed the ISA And replaced pix firewall with 3 interface. interface 1 of the pix connected to the internet router via a cross cable.interface 2(10.100....

alsayed by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I was wondering if anyone ever tried to make a routing protocol (any routing protocol for that matter) distribute a standby address of hsrp group as a next hop router?I know this is not a regular scenario, and HSRP is not used for such impleme...

Hi,Have the following ospf config, and am wanting to stop ospf from advertising interface fastEthernet0/0.999 (Which is used for management, and uses 192.168.1.0/24 range)router ospf 100 router-id xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx log-adjacency-changes area 0.0.0.0 au...

Hello All,I have a 7206vxr with NPE-G1.I want to add a port adapter (PA-2FE). I don't have an I/O contoller in the configuration.Do I need to install an I/O controller first?Thanks,Serguei.

ccc_paul by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes