cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

3750 Switch

I have just purchased several 3750 48 port switches with 4 SFP and 1 3750 12 port GIGabit switch and i can only get one side activity at a time. can some one help me out tell me what I am missing? thanks

OSPF:Routing table recalculation

Hi,In RFC2328, I have found a statement'Installing a new LSA in the database, either as the result of flooding or a newly self-originated LSA, may cause the OSPF routing table structure to be recalculated.'For eg. consider there are 2 routers, R1,R2 ...

vpalania by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

access-list

I have configured one access-list which is applied to serial & ethernet port of router..What my question is that whenever ACL is processed , first it is processed on serial port & then , request comes to ethernet port ..

amansoi_5 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RE: IOS Upgrade

Dear Sir, Please advise on any idea/steps to perform IOS upgrade the easiest ways / you have any free tftp server that easy to use? Thank you very much, Merry Christmas.

chialun by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco IOS upgrade license

HiDoes any one know what must be done to get a license from cisco on upgrading a cisco IOS after its bought from cisco via an upgrade license or some thing else.Thanks

dehghan by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2800 e1 line cards ?

I'm planning to use e1 VWIC cards with 2800 routers.my question is what is the differnece between these 2 models in terms of e1 line trunking :1- VWIC-2MFT-E12- VWIC-2MFT-G703

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF: DR election

Hi,In RFC2328 section 9.4(Electing the Designated Router),I have the following doubts:1)In the second point,'Only those routers on the list that have not declared themselves to be Designated Router are eligible to become Backup Designated Router'.In ...

vpalania by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Routing across Frame-Relay network to VPN?

I have about 10 sites on a frame network, connecting to the main site thru S0/0. There are 4 sites using DSL to connect to the WAN ip of the main site, using tunnels. The main site has E0/0 for the WAN link and a public IP, and FA1/0 for the LAN.Ther...

peterkley by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Point to Point T1

Ok. I am getting a Point to Point. I want to use this for Data a tele. What type of Router and hardware do I need to do this. ?

shallnot by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN Performance

HelloI´m no tech genius, so please be patiance.My VPN between our two offices are extremely slow. Both offices have 5 Mbit/s Internet connection and a Cisco Pix 501. My measurements show that trafic to Internet is actually 4-5 Mbit/s at both places, ...

Resolved! OSPF: Router-LSA

Hi,How Router-LSAs are transmitted all through the area.Consider in the following diag:R1---R2---R3, where R1 has point-to-point connection with R2, and R2 has point-to-point connection with R3.In this case, how Router-LSA of R1 reaches R3.Thanks,Vij...

vpalania by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes