cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! static route

Good Day!i have brought 2 layer 3 switch.i just need to test 2 static route.how can i connect the 2 switch?via 2 crossover cable?how can i implement this Scenario.what is the configuration at both side?some have a link similar to my scenario.10xs for...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a wireless modem & I connect it to e1/1 of 2610xm router . this modem give the dhcp address but I the e1/1 of router does not receive ip dhcp .how can I set dhcp on this interface to take dhcp address automatically.thanks

Hi I have network of 2500 series router abd as backup we are useing ISDN on one of the router Cisco 2520 seriies and IOS verions 11.1(10) currently running on it.have the following config....s (plz chek) interface Serial0 backup delay 1 1 backup inte...

HelloI've got an issue where a call forwarded accross the WAN isn't being put in the proper priorit queue.Our call managers both sit in area A. Area B has nothing more then a router and voip phones.The setup is, area B has a fax machine with a basic...

snooter by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, We have a Sup 720 in a 7600 series router. We want to use the 2 gig ports in it to pass traffic in our backbone(Gig). Does the architecture all users to use Sup 720 gig modules to be used for passing heavy traffic (line speed). Does the archit...

Experts,I am running into a routing issue with a dual-home BGP setup with HSRP. I have two ISPs (ISP-A & ISP-B) and I'm following the setup showed in http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk365/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080093f2c.sht...

hareskhan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am having a problem with a point to point ethernet handoff. i can't even ping the other router.i was looking for some helpinternal network 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0>router 192.168.1.2>network>router 192.168.2.2>internet network 192.168.2.0 255.255...

dbakula01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can any one explain me the concept of is-is. Some Link where i can study IS-IS

rangap26. by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes