cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi guys, i just want to share with you my last days experience.Some lammers were doing ping of death against my router, so my router cpu drive crazy and routeing was dead. so what i did: 1 be sure you don't have "no ip route cache".... this stuff is ...

Hello, I have to create a guest VLAN which must not reach any other VLAN but Internet. Let's say VLAN 77 it is VLAN 77 [10.77.0.0/24] My question is: For an SVI the access-list direction should be IN or OUT in order to accomplish the goal, and why?ip...

Hello, I am trying to ping PC4 with PC0 but I can't. What should I do?In this network, I have to simulate 2 devices as a single device because the ports are not enough. Also, I need to connect switches to each other with OSPF. That's why Multi switc...

Adsız.png
stsyrn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to everybody i was trying to compare "ip verify unicast source reachable-via rx allow-default" vs "ip verify unicast reverse-path" to apply it on the dialer interface on a cisco 897 configured with vdsl line connected to an isp which one is the...

I would appreciate an example config of how to setup the router without NAT. I found this was possible when I had a PIX 506E but cannot seem to get it working on the ISR. Steps so far.The internal LAB is a /24 subnet of public IP addressescreate a vl...

Hi, we have Cisco ASR1001, but when we try to bring up this port - it goes down itself. what could be a reason?(config)#int GigabitEthernet0/0/5(config-if)#no shut(config-if)#Jun 2 08:15:47: %IOSXE_LICENSE_POLICY_MANAGER-2-LIC_REQ_FAILED: LIC_REQ: 0/...

Hi Everyone - thanks for taking a look.I have a conundrum.. I have the following situation (refer to diagram below);I am joining 2 different networks (blue and green), both are private networks. The green network internal routing is done by OSPF. The...

image001.png
Rick_Dees by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having issues with 3600 and 7200 routers not sysncing with NTP server. My NTP server is working fine as I have other devices syncing to it. The 3600 and 7200 routers can sync to public NTP servers on the internet but cannot sync to my internal N...

mjhagen by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, Would appreciate if you guys can help me out here. We have some third party employees that remote-VPN via Anyconnect on 5525-x firewall. They are NOT part of our AD. We are looking to deploy ISE in our network and looking to authentic...