cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! NAT Help

Hello,I'm having difficulty getting PC9, which is on the outside of NAT rtr 3 to be able to communicate with the rest of the topology on the inside of the NAT. I'm not exactly sure where I'm going wrong but I think it is something to do with the tran...

cdc9850 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there. Quick question here. When is it applicable to configure the neighbor command under bridge-domain and when is it applicable to configure it under VFI? I understand that bridge-domain is like the layer 2 broadcast domain that consists of phys...

jpl861 by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is kinda weird. By default the loopback has a delay of 500 (at least on the IOS that I am using)   As you can see below, the delay is 5000usec.   IOU2(config-if)#int loop 0IOU2(config-if)#no delayIOU2(config-if)#no bandwidthIOU2(config-if)#endIO...

jpl861 by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There, I am stuck with a weird issue related to vrf on a qinq layer3 interface. I have a requirement where ASR1000 router interface connecting to the service provider. SP forwards the traffic in QinQ (dual-tagging). I want the interface within a d...

ABRehman by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My RV340 SMB router recently auto-updated its firmware, and, in addition to wiping out my static DHCP tables and making the GUI tablet-unfriendly, it also caused WiFi calling on our cellular lines (both AT&T and T-Mobile) to become unavailable.  I ve...

TGM8599 by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I am having difficulty with coming up with the correct ip route command to implement on each of the routers in order for the network on router 2 to be able to communicate with the vlans on switches 0 and 1.Router 0:f0/0 - 200.200.201.2...

pic.png
cdc9850 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i have configured easy vpn server on ASA5550 and my remote VPN clients connects it successfully. My problem is that i have an application which needs MAC address in order for successful communication. i have found that mac-address is the same ...

I have a VPLS lab working. My PE's are connected via a single link with no VRF's. If I wanted my PE-to-PE links to be inside a VRF how can I get this working. I have attache the config that is working.Essentially I want interface GigabitEthernet1 and...

Hi there,          I'm trying to configure a router with routing protocol EIGRP. I have this show up when type sh ip route:  Gateway of last resort is not set.        So I started to config: ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 xxxx (next hop IP address). then s...

PolarPanda by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I was doing a school project about making a small buisness.Im sure I did everything correctly but Im not too sure about it.Please help the file is herehttps://ufile.io/fnq12hlq 

Aizryl by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As we know that for forming OSPF neigborship hello & dead timer must match but if we come to ISIS doesn't demand to match hello and dead timer. Even though both are link state routing protocol their parameters are completely diff to form neigborship ...

Hello everyone! Recently my organization get AS number from RIR. And I have a task to configure BGP with 2 ISP in the follow way: my organization must be accessible from the Internet only in 1 ISP at a time (used one router to connect to both ISP). ...

I read in some documents that point-point network type always forms only level-2 ISIS neigborship. But when I tested in lab I saw only level-1  neigborship even though R5 and R6 have capability of level 1 and level 2 .Please find the output below. I ...

ISIS-DOUBT.PNG