cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have an Cisco 877 ADSL router configured to negotiate ip adress on dialer 0.A dhcp pool has been configured for LAN users with a static dns-server which is also the address of default-router. I have also configured "ppp ipcp dns request" on ...

HiWe have 3 Cisco 837 routers. When swapped around on our 2 Mbps connection, 2 of these routers fail to download faster than 1.2Mbps, while 1 router can download consistently at 2Mbps.The 2 slow 837s were purchased in 2003/2004 while the faster 837 w...

limbrickh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help?I have a new 857w on plus net adsl llu package, i am unable to get the line up.I have read thru the posts and have changed the operating mode to ansi-dmt this still fails to bring up the line.I have attached the current config to this message.TI...

Have 7206/NPE225 (recent 12.3-mainline) w/ a SA-COMP/4 compression card and PA-IMA-8T1 ATM card.Using aal5snap and ppp virtual templates to achieve PPPoA, with compression enabled in the virtual templates.The PPPoA virtual interfaces won't do hardwar...

msuter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Until recently I had all my remote office networks connected to a frame-relay network for connectivity to the home office and I also had low-cost DSL circuits as backup links. I worked this by running RIP on the frame-side and floating static routes...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I mistakenly bought an 878 with the security software installed. I actually need the advanced IP package as I need to set up vlan's. Apparently this needs 28mb of flash and not the 24mb that is standard. When I checked inside the router has a 4mb mod...

mbluemel by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently looking at the configs for one of our remote site running 2 T1s over MLPPP. The links are heavily congested due to the amount of bandwidth being used and we are in the process of adding two more T1s. I did however notice that the mul...

I am about to deploy between 2 and eventully 6 servers at a local data center. I was told I need a router that provides:"You will need a commercial router capable of routing multiple external IP’s to multiple internal ip addresses"they recommended a...

connectos by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I do not know where to start.. There is one WAN Link which having crypto VPN connectivity keeps on have WAN Link flipping,meaning up and down, up and down.The Service provider has done a loopback test and said that there is no issue with the pyhsi...

ahpark78 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who needs to load balance his Mail Servers to various subsets of users accross a WAN. He is asking me to configure his gateway router to accomplish this, however don't believe this is best solution. Are there any Mail Server gurus o...

Resolved! ISDN issue

I have a tunnel built on the Gig interfce which is the primary link. I also have a dialer interface acting as a backup for this. There are a certain set of ACLs defined for allowing or denying certain set of traffic.NOw my doubt is1) I do not have a ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card