cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi!We are trying to increase the no of hops while doing an extended ping. This is to validate and record the route from the source to dest.We are observing this message "Invalid Number of Hops" when trying to increase the no of hops as follows:Protoc...

Hello,I work for a business ISP in the uk and have been troubleshooting a problem with website access for an eu.When using our standard adsl settings, PPPoA and VCMUX encapsulation, the eu is unable to access certain websites, most notably public sit...

A Chairde, I am looking to buy a new Cisco 7606 with Fast Ethernet, Fibre and FLEXWAN Cards, was wondering where I would get the model numbers and newest spec cards.....Here is configuration of a present 7609 we have.cnibhco100#SH MODUle ALL...

crumdub12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to configure Asymmetric bandwidth on a frame-relay based network. Network is satellite-based. Need for asymmetric configuration: The Remote to Hub is 30% of the other way traffic. I have few queries on QoS config, we implemented.Is QoS t...

vj by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiNeed to configure ACL for distribute-list :1. 100.100.x.0 150.1.1.1 10.1.1.1 1.1.1.1 subnets are advertised by peer router.2. permit less than x = 15 which is even like 14, 12, 10...3. permit 150.1.1.14. permit 1.1.1.15. permit 10.1.1.16. ...

ikizoo4 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please see the attached figure.I 'll really appreciate if someone can answer the below questions according to attached figure.two routers on the central office are configured as HSRP. they are redundantly connected to the two branch office. (total 4 ...

ohalnet53 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thre is a problem when booting up 7206 VXR router. Below is the logSystem Bootstrap, Version 12.1(20000710:044039) [nlaw-121E_npeb 117], DEVELOPMENT SOFTWARECopyright (c) 1994-2000 by cisco Systems, Inc.C7200 platform with 524288 Kbytes of main memor...

ariesc_33 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a Cisco 1801. I have a /30 network with one static public IP on my end and the other useable IP being the gateway on the ISP's side. The connection works fine for a few hours, after which it just drops comms and I get no data flow. I'll po...

Hi we have a setup using a IGX and the customers wants to replace the igx by something else. What is does now is: divide a 2mb / 31 timeslots into 6 timeslots compressed for GSm traffic and 4 timeslots for internetdata and 2 timeslots for multimedia ...

hi can someone plz tell me why we use route map and for what purpose and what is filtering??? in routing..thanks in advance

Hi, Iam subash netork engineer, we are facing one problem in our network.we have one multilink frame-relay connection to remote site 16Mbps. The problem is we pushed 1gb file in these 16mbps link in ISP side is only getting 1mbps in multilink. in se...

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have following scenarioInternet -----R1------R2-----ServerI need , when connected to outside interface of router R1 on tcp port 80 , to be redirected to server behind R2. Between R1 and R2 is running OSPF. Iam able to ping from R1 to serverOn R1...

m.sir by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got 871 router which did not responde to console cable and tera or hyper term. do you know if there is special set up or cable for this kind of routers. thanks

khaile by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes